Excommunicato's Journal

Nice work man its gonna be sweet in flower. What size you going to transplant into? Ir are you transplanting. Or is that the final pot

8 Likes

I’m going to use a 12 gallon pot to finish all of them. My last grow could have been better had I taken into account how much the roots would grow. I’m thinking of adding in one mor light for flower. @preybird1 Do you thinkn they’re ready for a transplant? That’s only a 3 gallon plastic pot. I’m looking to try to yield atleast 3 ounces from each.

7 Likes

I grow in the gallons Mainly. Some clones i do in 1 gallon bags then i transplant.

6 Likes

I was running 640w in that tent. Two 330w Durolux. Now running three of them in the 5x5.

Marty

9 Likes

9 Likes

Any idea why they do this praying up thing as if closing up?

8 Likes

Looks like it’s just reaching for the light.

I wouldn’t be too concerned, maybe adjust the light a little.

8 Likes

Are your leaves all tipped up, “praying” to the sun gods? Leaves pointing up is usually the sign of a healthy, fast-growing marijuana plant that’s getting a lot of light, but in some cases, is accompanied by light stress. Learn how to tell the difference!

Leaves Pointed Up = High Light Levels (usually)

If praying leaves appear on a healthy, fast-growing plant, you probably found the “sweet spot” for light intensity. You’re giving your plants intense light levels, so they grow as fast as possible, yet you know you’re not giving too much because the leaves are green and healthy.

Praying leaves are a good thing if you see them on a green, fast-growing plant

@excommunicato this link explains it better.

9 Likes

Update:

Well guys looks like it’s time to transplant…I’m trying to turn these gals into big voluptuous things.

9 Likes

Damn dude… that’s a nice manifold you got there. :+1:t3::v:t3:

8 Likes

I’m trying to perfect it…this is only my second grow. My end game is trying to maximize the amount of light for a very small grow space and also try to get the max out of yield. I figure If I can do that in a 2 × 5 ft space it wouldn’t be so hard when I have all the room I need.

8 Likes

You could put that plant into flower right now and it would be perfect size when finished. Gonna have eight colas on it. And they’ll all get big and fat. After you grow the first one you get an idea how big they’re gonna be and you can fill your room easily.

8 Likes

I’m doing that pretty soon @happilyretired I’m just waiting to get big pots so I’ll have more than enough room for the roots to do thier thing. Here’s more photos after today’s adjustment.

9 Likes

What I wanna know is how do you not water every five minutes to keep it alive?

Marty

5 Likes

@sssportsmfg those are current photos

9 Likes

Ah I see what I did, I looked at that picture wrong I saw the Dixie cup and thought the plant was in that, when I just looked again I see the rim of the bucket….my bad!

Marty

9 Likes

Ooooohhh you were looking at my seedlings.

9 Likes

Flowering :bouquet: week 1 complete.

12 Likes

Looking semetrical today. Nice :+1:

9 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 these are your genetics monkey slppaz and amnesia lemon runtz/forgotten runtz. Should I expect them to grow any bigger?? I’m in the second week of flowering officially…lol o think I vegged them too long…I wanted to try to max out how much I can get…

9 Likes