Excommunicato's Journal

I thinking I will try that.

5 Likes

Manifolding going nicely.

14 Likes

From left to right… Amnesia Lemon Runtz, chemical x, monkey slappz…white caviar coming soon.

I’m running 1 enfun 240w and a maxisun 1500w(150w)…I’m thinking about adding in 1 or 2 more enfun lights… @PreyBird1 @CoyoteCody @mrwonderful @chavez78 @Skinnyhb @sssportsmfg …do you guys think I should add in more light or is what I’m running adequate? Help plz.

12 Likes

Remind me what you grow area size is.

7 Likes

Tbh it’s not that big as of now currently it’s in a 3 -1/2 ft by 18 in space. It’s about the size of rhe little coffee table I have in my closet but I want to fill the entire wall it sits on.that space is about 5-1/2 ft × ~2-1/2 ft.

9 Likes

And I plan to add in 1more plant, and put them in 12 gallon pots for flower. My last grow I didn’t take into account how kuch the roots would grow.

8 Likes

If it were me, I would decide what my final growing size is going to be and shoot for two lights for that scenario, my veg light and bloom light. Then I would spend my time diligently searching on the interwebs for the right light for me.

Something @PreyBird1 taught me and is :100: right about is that what light is right for me may not be right for my wallet. My wallet will get over it when my ladies are big and strong from having the right light for my growing need.

For me it was two lights from Grower’s Choice. Preybird seems to learn more towards Luxx which I sure as shit can’t afford after having built the UMRK. Amazon isn’t the right place for lights, as unfortunately inconvenient that may be it is truth, save t5 lights, Amazon has a lot of those and some of them actually ARE good.

Further, you are experimenting and succeeding with advanced growing techniques, imagine how exceptionally awesome your ladies would look with the best lights you can get for them.

10 Likes

I agree with @Skinnyhb I’m running 2 of the enfun 240w in my 4x4 and thats plenty, I would shoot for your final grow area, and just leave them turned down until you get into said area.

9 Likes

I’m gonna chime in @mudman , he helped me figure out how much light I needed for my size tent.

Plants look like you hurt them so good! :smiling_imp:. :+1:.

7 Likes

I have 460 in my 5x3. That puts me just over the “low end” 30w per sq/ft benchmark. This is my first run at that wattage, but they seem to be happy. You could get 2 of the enfun setups @CoyoteCody has and run all 4 boards in there or put 3 boards in your big space and have a 120w board left for a small space.

8 Likes

12 Likes

That’s intense, man! Nice! :+1:.

A little bdsm, :zipper_mouth_face:. Its all good!

You’re like… I ain’t scared! :joy:.

7 Likes

They like it rough. They responded well.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Ok so these two are monkey slappz and amnesia lemon runtz from @PreyBird1 im pretty well into the veg cycle I was going to try to veg them for another month. I was wanting to transplant to a 11 or 12 gallon pot for flower to give the roots plenty of room. Is it normal to see these “preflowers” or is it flat out flowering. Which wouldn’t be right because I’m at 18/6

@Dog_Fart1 @repins12 @chrisj @mrwonderful @CoyoteCody @chavez78

12 Likes

Appears to me to be a cluster of “flat out” new growth tips, more so than flowering. Obviously they look really similar, but I just don’t see anything that looks like white pistils in there, or what I would call flowering “Burrs/hedgehogs” at least in those couple pics.

12 Likes

Yep its still to soon to tell what sex it is. It might be showing sex. You might have to hunt for the preflowers if there is any yet.

10 Likes

I would have to concur, with @Dog_Fart1 :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

10 Likes

She shaped up nice.

13 Likes

Yes she did!

Looks real nice, bro! :+1:

She says…“do your worst, I can take it”

7 Likes