Excommunicato's Journal

The last time I dried mine which was getting close to a year ago, I took down all the lights in my tent, then hung the branches from the roof supports after cleaning all the big shade leaves off them. I find that is the easiest method for cleaning (removing all the big stuff but leaving the sugar leaves before drying). Then I just turned my Infinity exhaust fan on the lowest setting with the temp setting off and the humidity setting at 60%. And put a fan in the bottom of the tent to circulate the air around but not blowing on the bud and when it got to a reading of 50% I jarred them put in humidistats and burped them when it got up to around 70%. Then when things settled in to 62% I started the final cleaning. I bought 8 gallon jars but already had 4, which reminds me I need to get 4 more lol. What I couldn’t fit in the gallon jars I put is a 5 gal bucket with a couple boveda packs.

Your bud looks great! How is the smoke? Surely you’ve torched some by now? Lol

Marty

7 Likes

@excommunicato I think you got this? Just believe in yourself now and under think, if that is such a phenomenon. Seriously, I think you got this.

6 Likes

I was going to wait until mid cure to try it out…but it stays lit when smoking so it should be ready for jars in a few days. This is the first real harvest I’ve ever had and I can’t say I did a bad job.

6 Likes

Thanks skinny I tend to over shoot it sometimes.

5 Likes

Alright guys last run was okay now I’m going to yield. Amnesia Lemon runtz on the right and Monkey slappz on the left. Shouts out to @PreyBird1

8 Likes

10 Likes

Very nice. Looking awesome. How many days? 10?

5 Likes

About 6 days for the monkey slappz 11 days for Amnesia.

8 Likes

Anything yet?

6 Likes

Just vegging out…the one on the left in amnesia lemon runtz, it’s recovering from root shock. I know the shitty little containers for my plants look familiar…this time I’m going bigger. I’m going to transplant them to a 13 gallon containerthen see how they do…

@Skinnyhb what do you mean skinny? Long time no talk btw how’s everything with your beginnings?

10 Likes

I just wanted to see an update damn it :wink:

9 Likes

Much love bro…I’m around I’ll be making myself more apparent and stop lurking in the dark shadows of the forums…lol.

10 Likes

They look just about as good as it comes! I mean even when they don’t have that wonderful smell, I have found that they still get you just as high. But I REALLY like them to smell good, the taste and smell when you smoke is just so much more pleasing. My OKC cured out wonderful, with great taste and smell.

Good job
Marty

7 Likes

I’ve had mine not smell, but after a long cure get better. There’s still hope! :+1:.

BTW. Looking great!

6 Likes

Next week I start main lining…I have a question though…I notice my plants are having more internodal growth and these plants are less leggy. Anybody know why that is? Is it just kore intense light and will that stop it from growing vertically in a a vigorous fashion.

6 Likes

Looking lush…kinda turns me on

9 Likes

Whoa… we gotta get you outta the house my friend. Lol.

Your ladies are looking great! Very nice.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: lololo

@Slym3r thanks man.

7 Likes

Could be the light, could be the strain. Indicas tend to grow shorter & bushier.
You can raise the light to see what happens.

Plants look great! :+1:.

7 Likes

Main lining has begun. So sad to basically chop a plant in half but it’s for its own good…or mine…:sunglasses::sunglasses:

6 Likes