Expensive clones and seeds?

Be careful following sites like these they are a rough guideline at best, many many mistakes and not enough corrections…

1 Like

I mean for buying or selling seeds and clones.

1 Like

Highandpolite on Instagram will help you and he’s in your woods :wink:

1 Like

The guy has a massive farm

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

Anytime my friend :facepunch:

1 Like

Sorry regular people cannot buy it. Its a private breeders forum. I cannot bring people over. I will get kicked out sorry.

2 Likes

Who can buy it?

2 Likes

That ain’t harsh at all…in a short amount of time i’ve seen how much top level growers invest (time and money) to get prize cuts. Your average grower (e.g. me!) comes into growing seeing “strains” that we want to produce a ton of bud of…we love it and invest the time needed to do it, but don’t really understand the dedication put in to selecting and perfecting a cultivar. You top level breeders/growers should have a place to exchange the cream of the crop and keep those :fire: genetics safe and preserved.

4 Likes

When people say sorry I can’t bring you because they only allow professionals??? Okay well that site can blow me

5 Likes

This by far the best one for clones look at the breeders on this site. The top in the USA

2 Likes

I’ll send u a link to get some from some real legends give me a few hrs I’ll find for u np I was just looking at some but forgot where ,they had all the grandaddy purp / mendo purp crosses including purple urkle. If I was there it was worth buying and I can most definitely show u the way. Purple Jackie may be a better option ,it’s quite a in-depth purple urkle project, 9 years digging thru p.u. genetics

4 Likes

What’s the forum called?

2 Likes

Thanks mate I’m in Spain though

The first rule of Forum Club is _______.

1 Like

Haha :joy: ok ok

1 Like

Amazing can you talk about what’s in the server and how to get in to it?

1 Like

Nice I’m glad you’ve got in there. Any pictures of the weed they’ve produced? Is it special?

1 Like

Ok thanks fella have a nice night I was just interested as I didn’t know such a thing hung existed

1 Like

I just feel honored you guys talk to us at all

3 Likes