Expensive clones and seeds?

Tissue can be stored indefinitely. As where clones, well clones are use the or lose them.

Both are used for the same purpose, in this context.

2 Likes

Are you taking about the grow 420 website link I got a few times? I was actually going to see if I could report it. Felt funny :laughing:

1 Like

Nice in Slym3r

1 Like

We have those folks here. This is an international forum. Most are leary of new folks. You have to get to know the community and they will share all kinda of information with you.

4 Likes

Anyone who drops links instantly, spam.

2 Likes

I’ve only come across one user who wasn’t spam. Out of at least 100.

3 Likes

I thought they were removing your right to grow in Spain. Hows all the regulations going?

Have you joined any canna clubs in spain?

2 Likes

I haven’t heard anything like that I only moved recently. I hope they aren’t I doubt they will though it’s a big industry now isn’t it. They may try.

Yes I joined Dr Joes which is shut now by the police and I don’t know why it was decent nice people in there smoking and running it. I also go to another one by mine in Nueva Andalusia Marbella Spain which I won’t name but it’s nice.

Ok thanks I’ll keep posting and talking eventually some will reveal themselves.

Is there any links from Spain related threads you know about please off this site

3 Likes

Let me see if I can remember who I was speaking to awhile back…

1 Like

Where was that purple urkle up for auction mate?

1 Like

Thanks no rush

1 Like

I happily paid over a grand for this gem over a decade ago

purple crack ,well worth it still a shining star

7 Likes

I would give my, God I dont know. Lol. I one day will have the ability to drop that kinda money.

4 Likes

Seed or clone?

2 Likes

This was a clone from a large scale pheno hunt done by the h.a. in Mendocino around 2010.the prime cut from over 500 females

4 Likes

I have heard it’s better than Cali connection’s elite cut

2 Likes

So, how do you buy a clone of that caliper? Right time right place or if you have cash could you hunt one down?

2 Likes

It’s a matter of being on the look out at all times and not taking no for a answer, the all mighty dollar is a powerful thing, I come across quite a few crazy cuts ,about 1 elite or close to cut every yr or two. I have what I believe to be 3 elite (or close to)cuts to work with ATM, they are easier to come across in a medical community I find

5 Likes

Alright Fella do you know of any more sites like Strainly? Or is this the best one?

Alright everyone do you know of any more sites like Strainly? Or is this the best one? For in Spain :es: