Expensive clones and seeds?

Nice so your sorted for a nice joint then haha

Thanks fella

I can’t see anything about clones mate sends a link to the exact page please

1 Like

Prey said he crossed with Afficianado… Their seeds are very pricey…$600 for a 10 pack…80% sure it’s a 10 pack not a 6… I would hope so anyways. I just can’t pull the trigger on that kinda price. Down here in the tropics we can’t buy clones or even grow legally so I’m out of that debate.

4 Likes

Thanks fella where’s the tropics?

1 Like

It’s that way…

LoL kidding I’m in the sunshine state. Good ol south Florida. I don’t have quite the extreme temps as the Outback but it gets pretty sticky this time of the year, coming into the summer.

5 Likes

That’s beautiful I’m in Marbella Spain. From Liverpool U.K.

1 Like

Marbella Vice :grin:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

More like Marbella small weed plants coz I fucked up haha

2 Likes

u can go to this web site strainley and hit the clone sedtion they will show u whats available

1 Like

thanks mate great just what I was looking for.

Have a great day

If you use strainly, message those who left reviews at time they recieved plants and make sure they turned out to be what they say. Folks are happy to leave great reviews on recieved plants even tho they don’t know what they’re gonna be like at the time. Hit em up after and check with them!!

1 Like

I’m in Spain.

Man, when I was on fakebook, I had several growers from Spain in my groups. There are some great genetics there in your homeland brother. If I was you, I’d try to get genetics locally. Youre more apt to get something that’ll grow good in your environment… if you’re worried about security, make a fake account and join some grow groups from Spain. Maybe search “cannabis grow spain”. Just a thought…!

2 Likes

Thanks mate have a nice day

1 Like
1 Like

What the fucks tissue cultures? Haha just seen them for-sale on strainly. Why not just clones?

Can anyone tell me how I’d get clones mailed to me please?

1 Like

There’s no clones on there

1 Like

That kinda posting is spam. Don’t click those links from newbies. I erase them.

3 Likes