Fall/winter grow. Mainlining

Once the plant has matured a little then I will bring it down even more and raise accordingly as it grows. I just don’t want to stress these girls out more than what I intend to. Especially in the early stages of life

1 Like

Makes sense! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

So the little ones sprouted yesterday but I didn’t have any time to snap a picture and post. 12 hour shift work takes a lot out of me… I took a couple of pictures of the babies when I got home to post…

The purple orange already looks like it will be the stronger faster growing plant… lights are still raised up high and running 24 hours a day.

5 Likes

The top picture is the dinamed cbd plus and the bottom is the purple orange cbd

2 Likes

How many watts is your light?

1 Like

What’s the soil temp at?

1 Like

300 watt viparspectra, not sure what the soil temp is, I have been keeping the solo cups on a heating pad. They seem to be happy for now🤙

1 Like

Have you ever read up on root growth studies? I found a series of studies on lighting schedules and root production .the conclusion was the roots grow best in the dark and the point of diminishing is about 4 hrs a day min. Also that cannabis gets tired w little to no down time.it requires a side by side to see the difference as it is suttle and best compared this way.i mostly just noticed the plants were better color and more resistant to stresses and grew marginally larger.but rooted at same rate but better roots for sure hands down :wink: leading to all around better plants in the end.tho it may take some experience to notice the difference.i like to keep track of all numbers I use to measure success .

2 Likes

Interesting… @hoppiefrog so you’re saying I should stick to a 20/4 lighting schedule for my seedling phase?

1 Like

That’s the max amount of light I use after rooting w 2

1 Like

Any more the girls get smaller roots and a bit slower veg.and it’s a waste of power imho

1 Like

Thanks for the tip👌 When I get home tonight I’ll set my timer up for a 20/4 cycle

1 Like

Hhmm i believe you are right. Im going to see if it helps the seedlings i have going. To get a better start.

3 Likes

Update: 5 days since planting the seed babies, not much has changed. Promix is staying moist and I have been misting my cola domes 2 times a day. The light is 26 inches from plants. A 20/4 light cycle has been set for these babies. Happy growing everyone!

Smaller seedling: dinamed cbd plus
Larger seedling: purple orange cbd

7 Likes

Happy Spooktober everyone! And for most, happy harvest season! I’m straying away from my seedlings for a post to show some pictures of my last outdoor plant of the year. My dinamed cbd plus. She smells very citrusy, I can’t wait to dry and cure these buds!

5 Likes

Happy harvest everyone!

6 Likes

JESUS CHRIST! Amazing!!! Wow wow wow…Happy harvest indeed. May inquire as to many hours it took give the buds those beautiful buds

3 Likes

Im going to harvest tomorrow. I got wayyy too many plants going on right now. And need to take out my HPS light and put in my new quantum board but im nervous about it. I always ran oldschool. White phosphorus. Or metal hylide and that was the newest tech in 1998. The HPS is making some sticky nugs and i dont want to loose that!

1 Like

I’m sure you will be happy with the quantum board. Everyone raves about them. I can’t wait to buy one. Plus great energy savings! Don’t fear change my dude! You made the right choice🤙

4 Likes

Man your pics got me excited. So took a few flowers off my plants.

3 Likes