Fall/winter grow. Mainlining

Nice and frosty! Looks great! What strain??

1 Like

Its mimosa. And 1 granddaddy purple. There is a lot more coming down in the a.m.

2 Likes

Love gdp she always impresses me;)

3 Likes

I love it also i was so excited for a seed. I found 3 planted them…1 seedling acidentally got closed in the humidity dome and it recovered and i took it outside and a deer ate it. The second was a mimosa not a gdp. So only 1 survived and its flowering Now. I took 7 cuttings off it and i was dumb i took armpits as clones. They all never made it. So i topped the plant like 12" and i cloned it again i got 2 beautiful plants now. And they are mothers now. I also cloned the white rhino like 6 times and i only got 1 good clone that made it and it almost didnt make it.

3 Likes

Here i just took both plant’s down.

Sorry NOT TRYING TO HIJACK YOUR THREAD

4 Likes

Buddy all are welcome to share whatever! My girls are just babies so not much will change for a little bit!

2 Likes

Okay so it has been 7 days since the little girls sprouted. Where I live seemed to change from summer to fall almost instantly. They spent a day in the tent with temps as low as 16 Celsius which caused them some stress. The first set of small leaves on both girls look a little funky but they have recovered and are back on track. The heater has been put into the tent and set to 26 Celsius. I have a small humidifier that usually keeps the tent at around 65% give or take a few… when I took the picture, the humidifier dried out and the tent became very dry. That doesn’t worry me too much thanks to the domes that stay very humid. I am noticing a lighter colour on the boarder or the dinamed cbd plus leaves… there’s no way to could be showing signs of a deficiency already? All water and misting is still ph’d at 5.8.

All opinions and advice are welcome!

3 Likes

@hoppiefrog @pomeroymc do ether of you use cal mag in the early stages before introducing base nutes?

1 Like

Just my style, but I only leave a dome on for like 2 days (after sprout) and sometimes don’t use one at all. With clones a little longer, I just know that look.

1 Like

I won’t be using the domes for much longer. Once they look a little healthier I will get rid of them. They took a beating with the temperature drop👎

1 Like

It was cold enough for snow last night and would have if the conditions were right

2 Likes

That’s Canada for you. I can manage that though. Cold and dry is easier to fix than hot and humid in my basement.

2 Likes

Canada is a 15 minute drive for me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m a 15 minute drive to the boarder at Niagara Falls. Where abouts are you??

1 Like

Suburbs of Buffalo

2 Likes

I think it likely you leached the nutes out of the foliage from spraying a bit too often.(reverse foliar feeding) good tec if u over feed.just let the dome take the water i dont spray my clones directly after end of day 2. Srry i didnt see the whole post till now :wink:

2 Likes

We got cold here also. We went from the 90s to 39 in 1 day!

2 Likes

Makes sense! I’ll stop spraying the plants and stick to a light spray in the domes… thanks bud!

2 Likes

Np;) my friend

2 Likes

There’s your global warming for ya lol… It’s been 100s for lat 3 months dropped to 80s for a few weeks today it’s 96 again lol… Night temps are about 15 to 20 degrees cooler… Winter temps here are anywhere between 40-60 degrees… If you live in the mountains like lake Arrowhead or big bear or mt baldy it’s alot colder… I started my passion for growing when I lived there… Some great meds come from our mountain regions in California… Maybe it’s the higher altitudes lol

1 Like