Favorite Grow Books?

Hey everybody. One of my favorite parts about the forum is willingness of our members to help each other out with tips and education. To that end, growers, what grow guides have you found absolutely indispensable in helping you hone your craft?

1 Like

This is my marijuana idols book. An amazing life he has lived

4 Likes

Here you’ll get some nice reading materials!

4 Likes

I like jorge cervantes grow bible from amazon.

4 Likes

TRUE LIVING ORGANICS 2nd edition by
THE REV!!! The perfect book for a old cripple.
Small indoor & no nutes. Saved me thousands of dollars. Best 25 bucks l ever spent!

4 Likes

Im gonna check that out :blush:

If you want to learn how to do a SCROG Secrets of the West coast Masters is a great book.
Warning it’s expensive $150 to $200 for a copy online. You might check bookfinder.com and see if they have a copy for less.
The Secrets of the West Coast Masters: Uncover the Ultimate Techniques for Growing Medical Marijuana: Dru West: 9780615446110: Amazon.com: Books

Bookfinder.com ISBN search…
https://www.bookfinder.com/srp/?st=sr&ac=qr&mode=basic&author=&title=&isbn=0615446116&lang=en&new=1&used=1&destination=us&currency=USD&binding=*&keywords=&publisher=&min_year=&max_year=&minprice=&maxprice=&classic=on

3 Likes

I love books and have mountains, and always enjoyed going back and referencing through a good book. Personally I keep a copy of Indoor Marijuana Horticulture by Jorge Cervantes next to me when assisting with technical questions. Its old, but I like it cause I know the book well and easy to access answers.

For beginners I would suggest Marijuana 101 as a cool coffee table book that really just covers that basics of home gardening.

Below are a couple of my books still sitting in the office my girlfriend annexed. Favorite book is Mr Nice signed by Howard Marks.

My all time favorite is the The Cannabis Grow Bible by Greg Green.

2 Likes

A friend of mine gifted me with of a copy of Marijuana Garden Saver by Ed Rosenthal. It has a ton of pictures to help identify problems and lots of solutions.

3 Likes

Any book by Phillip S. Callahan - a brilliant mind of a bygone era & the father of living soil.

1 Like

I finished it a few months back. Great read.

1 Like

Just ordered it. Let’s see if it steps up my growing game.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for this! Was just about to post this question on any helpful books.

I found the Everything Marijuana Book to be extremely helpful in my journey.

2 Likes