Femanizing pollen and seeds. And an STS how to!

Just some pre-flower seeds. Still checking seed ripeness.

You can see the premature seeds. I keep them for my seed testing experiments for later.

8 Likes

The Lovely seeded ladies are doing well today!

11 Likes

White caviar f3 x Runtz x amnesia lemon.
Shes bursting with seeds.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Here is my Runtz pollen collection.

11 Likes

LOL, Looks beautiful but that has to be a allergy sufferer’s worst NIGHTMARE!!

9 Likes

That it is. I know first hand :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

I dont suffer from allergies but holy muther of pollen. Makes my nose plug up and drip like a mother. Itchy dry eyes also.

7 Likes

Looks amazing Mr Preybird those girls are strutting their stuff

6 Likes

Here is my white caviar f3 x Runtz x amnesia lemon.

Shes coming down sunday. Shes loaded with seeds. The whole entire plant went an opaque yellow. On the flush. So weird lol.

12 Likes

Ok heres is the last of the Runtz STS flower clusters dried and ready to harvest the pollen.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 Looks so much easier that tweezers and a container like I do Lol. Although I do it on a much smaller scale. Damn those STS bananas are stubborn sometimes though.

6 Likes

Last of the pre flower seeds. I may pull more off when i hang the plants.

9 Likes

Nice you can see the pre-flower seed pods.

11 Likes

Ok got this one sacked up. And all these bags now to pick through!.

14 Likes

Oh man the slapz x Runtz made 2 bags full of seeded flower.

9 Likes

You may have covered this already, are the bags for wicking out more moisture? Just curious if thats why the paper bags.

5 Likes

Yes the paper bages help with drying/curing. And i dont have to burp them. You dont want your seeded buds molding. This way they dry out nicely.

7 Likes

Quick question Preybird. I produced some fem seeds and the second one that I sprouted lacked apical dominance so it automatically split into 2 main branches. I have 2 clones from that plant. One looks like it did the split but the other did not. I would like to pass on this lack of apical dominance on if possible so what are my best options if any? I have about 300 fem seeds so should I keep trying for one to sprout with that trait and go from there, force the clone, and pollinate the other, or try to sprout 2 with the same trait? I am going to force the clone that split so at least I will have that pollen. I’m not much of a breeder so I’m not sure what is possible, let alone probable.

8 Likes

If you want to keep it 80% of the time the traits carried by the female. You would need to mate it with a male and hope it carries over. Because you already femmanized it you cannot weaken it further because it will grow inbred retarded plants if you try and femmanize it again. You would want to keep the weird clone for later back cross or something like that. I cloned a weird plant and all 3 clones are weird. Im only geowing because its a very strange runtz runtz phenotype ive never seen.

7 Likes