Femanizing pollen and seeds. And an STS how to!

@PreyBird1 Here she is and she was beautiful brother. I really though she wasn’t going to make it at first because possibly the soil was hot and she got burnt up but man she pulled through.

12 Likes

Man it is gorgeous thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

This is the 2nd applicaton of sts. This plant grows humongous lol!

8 Likes

And today is the 3rd application of the sts.

When the plants dried off take the rootzone covers off.

2 more days of sts every night just before lights out. Then we transition to spraying 1x every 5 days. But we FLIP in 2 days. So day 5 after 5 days of sts treatments we flower.

9 Likes

Interesting thanks for sharing.

6 Likes

Ok after the 5th day of Sts we have FLIPPED ***

Now in 5 days i will spray the plants nodes again with sts.

8 Likes

Here the sts project “goji crasher” so far.

6 Likes

Is that a more sativa hybrid? Leaves look stellar

4 Likes

Goji is 2 kind of sativa crossed with wedding crasher.
Goji OG , also known as “Goji OG Kush,” “Goji,” and “OG Goji,” its a sativa dominant hybrid strain bohdee seeds crossed with nepali OG x snow lotus. Then this was crossed with Wedding Crasher , also known as “Wedding Crashers” is wedding cake x Purple punch.

I really like it.

4 Likes

I want to cross it with Runtz. I just might hmm. I can make a clone in a week. But i actually one all ready to go
So im pretty sure im going to cross it. I also have a white Rhino that i suspect is a male but well see!

5 Likes

Dude you always have such neat projects going on i just had a wedding crashers cart. Loved it! Props to the creator of that goji your friends deserved many kudos. Very beautiful. Especially when you grow it you green thumb you! Cheers man

4 Likes

You know i have been know to sell clones shhhh.

5 Likes

I havent heard of rhino in such a long time it use to be all over back in the day glad to see you doing a run!

4 Likes

Yeah last i grew it was 2017. But i made seeds so i have a few lol. Thanks for the kind words man. Just wait until you see whats coming. I got some fire nobodys heard of because it was just made and its old school strawberry cough and some other strains. Cant tell all the secrets yet but were gonna grow out some killer strains.

4 Likes

No way brother id be honored!rooted and ready to roll i imagine? Shit may have to dm you later.

4 Likes

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/t/clone-shippers-lets-ship-em-out/44406/37

4 Likes

Where do you think ultrapuff got his sick cut of Slapz from?

4 Likes

Strawberry and raspberry cough have haves brought good memories with some very old friends. R.i.p. thanks for sharing man when or if you relase that im going to grab some as a honor plant for two of the kindest people ive ever met. Bless their soul. All the blood sweat and tears youve poured into this really shows man its well earned. The kind words that is.

5 Likes

Dude that is sweet. Never seen shippers like that. Sweet stuff

5 Likes

The work well. And im off to bed back in 6hrs!

5 Likes