Femanizing pollen and seeds. And an STS how to!

Ok this is the she/mamale - pollinator.

Here is the female today! I started using tweezers to pluck the ripe flowers off and sprinkled the pollen onto more flowers. Because these male flowers are not opening like normal. They look more like pollen anthers vs flowers? Its odd looking for sure…they arent opening up and dangling before dropping pollen!

8 Likes

I really like the last pic. Those ominous shemales behind the flower.

8 Likes

Lmao what would they identify as on the LGBTQ+2 scale. Or maybe they don’t identify Non-binary lol.

6 Likes

Yeah see! So de we have to be gender correct now? Is that like politically correct? Lol

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 another wicked post and some :fire::fire::fire::fire: strains there you amaze me with your knowledge bro big ups to you definitely need to get my hands on some of those genetics are they available anywhere to purchase alguds if not my brother

9 Likes

Goji crasher is a clone only plant. Seeds are coming shortly but i do sell clones of my plants. If you seriously want one Dm me and ill set it up.

9 Likes

looking good.

11 Likes

This is awesome bro. I gotta get some of those goji seeds so keep me posted. Loving this clone. Wouldnt mind doing a pheno hunt on some.

7 Likes

Where’s the lavender vmac project at!?

9 Likes

That looks beautiful brother @PreyBird1

8 Likes

Its on a shelf in a sack witing its turn to be processed. I have lavender seeds shhh.

8 Likes

Seeds are almost done another week or so! The fan leaves are going yellow. Were in the home stretch thank god. I need the tent to flower out some other ladies.

9 Likes

C’mon already finish!

10 Likes

Patience is a virtue.

7 Likes

Lol really… hahahaha.
Just for you my man! @cloudkandy
Go smack yourself! JK!
Thats the worst part is waiting!!

7 Likes

Thats terrible was making me sick!

7 Likes

Haha always loved that saying even though you hate it in the moment. But you and many others here have taught me good things come with time. Waiting for the trichs to finish up on first grow is the worst! Lmao

7 Likes

This plant is only waiting!

1. Waiting to sprout.
  2. Waiting to veg.
  3. Waiting to flower.
  4. Waiting to finish flower.
  5. Waiting for it to dry.
  6. Waiting for curing.
    Seems like all we do is wait…
9 Likes

But then we get high and heal many things brother. Its all worth it.

9 Likes

Waiting sucks ae brother @PreyBird1 the hardest part of the grow is waiting i reckon

8 Likes