Finally back at it!

Insurance renovations are done and hunting away from home is done for the year. So finally I am able to fire my tents back up. Clean and disinfected all equipment for the veg tent. Big shoutout to @justgrowin for the seeds I will be sowing some yellow snow blue gorilla and critical gorilla today. I also got a bunch of new equipment. I’m so pumped to start again. I will be using asb greensworld VPW30 for a medium and Advanced Nutrients 3 part PH perfect micro grow bloom as well as big bud overdrive b-52 and bud candy. I want to use voodoo juice as well but something to do with recertification in Canada has dried up the supply so I will have to go without for now. I will be soaking the seeds in water then the paper towel method to germinate.

17 Likes

Once sprouted I will be putting them in 3” pots with said medium and mixing in some dynomyco big shoutout to @Ari for hooking me up with a sample thanks again man!

6 Likes

I will also be adding 2 random supposedly autos seeds into the mix. Gifted from a buddy.

4 Likes

Will try to get some pictures up tonight depending on how hunting goes this morning.

3 Likes

Sorry a couple of days late on the photo. The maybe autoflowes have popped and are in soil also the blue gorillas were just starting to pop last night. So I will be putting them in pots tonight and plugging in the light! YaY :grinning:

6 Likes

Last afternoon of hunting for the year wish me luck!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Happy hunting @happyhippy. May it be bountiful just like your harvest.

5 Likes

I have a heat mat underneath the trays set to 78f and my inkbird humidity controller running at 65% @ 60% the humidifier comes on and @ 70% the exhaust fan kicks in. With a quantum board style light hanging at around 2’. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: everything goes smoothly.

3 Likes

Dam it I missed this growing stuff. So happy to be back in the game lol.

6 Likes

just some random pics from moose hunting and the hunt camp and of my daughters helping my dad and I make some venison and bacon sausages. Enjoy!

18 Likes

I would show my guns off but don’t want to cause any trouble for anyone @chrisj :wink:

4 Likes

It’s amazing out there!! @happyhippy

2 Likes

If you feel the need to show off guns just dm me.

3 Likes

It’s lovely up there no one else around you can’t hear any vehicles driving around and maybe 2 commercial jets overhead a day. Also no cell signal that is great for a break from reality and this bullshit year called 2020.

6 Likes

Nothing more relaxing to me then sitting quite and still for hours in the bush and just watching it come alive with wildlife.

3 Likes

Just an update pic and a chunk of red Lebanese hash!

6 Likes

6 Likes

That hunt camp looks amazing! If I had wi-fi and could work from home–someplace secluded like that, I certainly would. Someplace the chickens could run around and I could sit on the porch with friends and family…

3 Likes

It’s paradise up at the hunt camp.

4 Likes