Finally back at it!

7 Likes

do you think that they are ready for a transplant into 1gal fabric pots?

7 Likes

I would wait a little while longer. Give the plants a chance to grow more root mass. More root mass will make transplanting easier and mitigate transplant shock. Continue to water away from the branch to encourage root growth. If you’re able, maybe water them from the bottom.

They’re looking good!

2 Likes

Will do. Thanks for your help. And yes I will try water from the tray and let it wick up

2 Likes

5 Likes

None of the other seeds ended up doing anything so I started a few more. 3 Tangie that have popped in paper towel and are in soil now. And one blueberry fem from canuk seeds. That was soaked for 24hrs and now in a paper towel inside a baggie on the heat mat.

6 Likes

Are you planning on finishing your grow in the 1 gal pots? Or will you be transplanting to a 5 or 7 gal pots?

2 Likes

No I will finish them in 5gal fabric pots.

3 Likes

so all the Tangie are above ground. And the blueberry popped and had a good tail so into soil it went. I am hoping it will be up today I just haven’t had time to go check.

5 Likes

Tangie is off and trotting. And the blueberry is up woot woot.

7 Likes

Nice man I just popped some trainwreck seeds in coco this morning so we should be running ours same time :+1: good luck bud

2 Likes

Thank good sir. And good luck to you as well.

1 Like

So my daughters piano teacher sent home a Christmas gift for me. A pound of cannabutter :joy:. So I made up a batch of cookies to try it out and see if I can get stoned lol. And an update on the Tangie and blueberry.

6 Likes

I transplanted and fed the maybe autos with AN micro grow and bloom @ 1ml to 1.5L of water. Also sprayed this morning with Cannabis RX which is an organic worm castings and vitamin spray. The pic is from yesterday I will get another later today. Also used dynomyco when transplanted.

5 Likes

3 Likes

I made myself a intake filter for my flower tent. My wife likes to use air fresheners and shit like that and don’t want my buds to taste like perfume. You dig. I used a HEPA filter for an air purifier with a charcoal insert and a piece of HVAC ducting. I taped up all the joints and will tape the filter in when the time comes and am going to hook it up to my old 4” exhaust fan. I think it should do the trick

8 Likes

4 Likes

I was a little late on giving the bigger plants nutes but have been so hopefully all is good now.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Plant’s are looking great. I can’t wait to find out if your “maybe autos” are autos (or not).

How much longer do you think we’ll have to wait? lol!

3 Likes