Finally back at it!

I’m hopping another week or so.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Nice back to it!

3 Likes

Yes sir. Can’t wait for the smaller ones to get big enough to clone! I think the plants that are farther along are autos so they will just be grown naturally.

3 Likes

Everyone seems happy

And just a funny picture my sister-in-law got me for Christmas. It’s supposed to be the picture from step brothers but with my dogs

7 Likes

lol! that picture is awesome!

3 Likes

So the maybe autos are definitely autos and females! I will try and get them transplanted into 5gal fabric pots this weekend. The blueberry has some cool stripes or mutations or something going on.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Just a couple pics from last night

7 Likes

Disregard the last pics

8 Likes

those autos got big real quick!

1 Like

Ya they are doing pretty good.

3 Likes

I had to bend and tie the autos the light is up as high as I can get it without changing out the mounting cables and they were starting to show signs of light stress.

6 Likes

I think the smaller plants are suffering from a little nitrogen toxicity. The leaves are dropping and are dark green and look a little blue. I am going to flush them out later today

5 Likes

Same! That looks like a great spot. I want at least 20 acres, mostly wooded, with my house right in the middle. I grew up in the country. I want my peace and quiet back.

4 Likes

You and me both. I’m so sick of city living.

4 Likes

Any thoughts? I topped most of the smaller ones The single plant pic is of my blueberry I topped a few day ago. I haven’t been PHing when I give it advanced nutrients. But have been when using cal/mag and some plant guard to 6.2 and the runoff measure at 6.5. Should I be lowering the PH at bit more?

6 Likes

Temps are around 27c lights on and 16c-18c lights off. Humidity is set at 63% with a 5% fluctuations either way. I’m using 1ml per L of PH perfect M,G,B, as well as 1ml per L of B-52 to the smaller plants. The one in flower are the same but also getting bigbud, bud candy. All plants have had a .5ml per L of plant guard and .5ml of sensi calmagic

3 Likes

I’m not using advanced nutrients, so I don’t know how to answer your pH question. I think your plans are looking great! My one idea for you might be to put some aloe, or honey, on those stems when you topped the plants. That way bad stuff doesn’t get into where you made the cut.

4 Likes

Thanks for your insight. I will definitely do that to the cut area. What works better?

2 Likes