Finally back at it!

Are use aloe. I know other peoples use honey

3 Likes

I really need to clean and sanitize my flower tent and move those two autos over. But shit 10.5 hrs work days plus two younger kids and a big suck of a dog that needs walking! I need more hours in the day.

5 Likes

everybody got a bit of a haircut today. The blueberry is like a stumpy hedge I was shocked how bushy it was underneath the big fan leaves. I mean I had looked in from the side but wasn’t expecting that.

11 Likes

Looking great! :metal: I have a girl that I’ve removed all but the top 2 sets of fans because they were interfering with branch growth. I realized it too late though and had 5 sets of branches that were stunted. Clipped those and have my eyes on 2 more to take for clones. I’ve stripped basically the bottom third and she’s a fat :gem:!

3 Likes

Thanks for the kind words.

3 Likes

Everyone is looking much happier today :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:! I’m hoping to clone the shit out of the blueberry.

9 Likes

Finally got around to cleaning the flower tent and moving the autos over.

6 Likes

@happyhippy, How much grow space do you have? I’m wondering how much I can reasonably expect to get in the tent. 2x4x60

2 Likes

My veg tent is a 2’x4’x5’ and that is what all of the pictures are of except the last one and that is my 4’x4’x7’. I hope that helps you out @Homey. Also they are all in 1 gallon fabric pots. If you are going to flower in that area I would suggest some training and a trellis net to maximize your space.

2 Likes

A side shot of the blueberry bush :joy:!

6 Likes

Nice little shrub.

2 Likes

Thank you good sir!

2 Likes

i have 4 bluebery growing i did 4 last grow. they were all bushy except i have 1 that is super tall and skinny. i either got a seed from another plant or its just a weirdness.

2 Likes

Right on. How was the smoke?

2 Likes

it was giggly smoke for the most part. i liked it but the weird thing is i had grand daddy purple that i ended up liking better

3 Likes

That’s good. I like grand daddy purp as well

4 Likes

Update time

7 Likes

The above pic is of the whole inside of my 2x4 veg tent

1 Like

The autos are coming along nicely. I am trying one with lollipoping it and defoliation and the other is just going oh naturale.

I still need to trim some leaves I’m just giving it a couple of days

7 Likes

I am trying to round up some binder clips I am going to take a page out of @OlyBoy journal and tie some of the side shoots down to get more light at everything.

4 Likes