First Grow, 5 Autos, all advice appreciated :)

@sdgreene is the other I was looking for. :grin: I thought he was over here

3 Likes

I’ve got a single 6” fan attached to the top of the frame on my 5’x5’x80” tent blowing directly on the drivers of my Bloom Plus 3000. Temp never gets over 72. That fixture is the best $ I’ve ever spent.

1 Like

Wee update time. They’ve came on LOADS since I moved the 250w MH (Powerplant Super Veg MH Metal Halide HPS Grow Lamp Bulb - 250w/400w/600w/1000w) down from near the ceiling (big mistake) to about 18inches above and could go lower to be honest but they are praying and clearly loving it:

up1

And these 3, the two smallest I’m going to keep growing to see how they do but I am hoping they are photos (again, foolishly forgot to take note), and if so I will keep them in veg until the times right and the other’s are done.

straggler1 stragglers2

Let me know what you’re thoughts are. Especially re the smallest ones and whether I should keep them going or not - daft question but I’m not sure if having more plants soaking up the light takes away from the plants around it, like plugging 4 100w’s into a 400w socket instead of 1 400w device into a 400w socket for example.

Happy Growing!

1 Like