First grow journal, oltimegrower

Hi all,

My first grow journal and I have definitely taken the red pill folks. Started my very first indoor soil grow in my 2x2x4 with a Mars T600 in Oct. Finished her off with an upgrade to the HLG 135rspec and UVA 30 for the last couple weeks. Thanks @hellraiser Even just a couple of weeks made a difference. I used bio Bizz and HF soil. Today I harvested, wash and hung the buds thanks @happilyretired and @LoCoRocK @repins12. Also off to the right of my grow tent I have three ladies of an unknown strain going back into veg with a homemade light I rigged up…lol…The funny story is I grew them to work on my LST skills and ended up sexing three ladies out of four plants. Better than the lottery…lol thanks @Mark0427 With these ready for flowering in a few weeks, the tent will be ready for them after drying my buds… Then to get caught up for another cycle, I dropped two beans last night (no lie, cant fing believe it) and they are poking today (northern lights and blue dream). Tanks @tenga and again, @happilyretired. So by the calendar, these should be ready when the mistery strain is ready to harvest…lol…picking up speed down this rabbit hole even if its just a small operation. You big growers are gods…:pray:

Ok heres some shots, first indoor grow finishing up, GG4.

21 Likes

Here are the vegging ladies, mistery strain.
With my hillbilly light bar…:face_with_hand_over_mouth: I let my freind use the Mars unit I used for the tent in his tent for him to finish up a grow he was doing. He had an Amazon special so I was a good freind. This grow I’m using Promix with Flora Flex nutes…we’ll see…

10 Likes

Here are my jet propelled beans, dropped them last night…the first time I did this it took five days to pop…lol…zoom in!

I love this stuff!! Its as much fun as it is addicting.

11 Likes

I like that scrog action you got going there👍🏼

5 Likes

Learned it here my freind.:wink:…you guys created a Monsta…!

4 Likes

that is a beautiful site!

3 Likes

I’m tuned to watching, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

Awsome grow @OltimeGrower, enjoy the harvest.

3 Likes

Nice harvest!

3 Likes

Set to watch!

2 Likes

Hi folks, quick update. The plants loved thier first feeding of the Flora Flex V1 and V2. Turning a nice darker green, I only used 1/2 strength for the first time. Mama didnt raise no fool…lol.

7 Likes

My two beans sprout as well in my lucky hillbilly rig. 100% seedling machine made from recycled…everything. the bulb is just a 5000k LED. Copied from YouTube, I wont take any credit. Builds it’s own heat and humidity. I simply wet down the cardboard if I need any…one side of the room theres HLG high performance LED’s and UVA 30, tent expensive Infinity exhaust with temp humidity…yadda yadda yadda…and then the Jethro Tub on the other side of the room…:joy:

10 Likes

And…don’t laugh now, it was a Christmas present from one of my daughters. I have to make it work or feelings will be hurt…lol.

It ain’t no Aerocloner…but itlwork…spit…ding!

Check out those custom hand made (hacked) neoprene collars… this baby came from a place where they only use 1 1/4" disks. Try finding some decent collars, any collars, forgetaboutit…and the top is too small to blow out the holes to 2"…lol. I love my kids …:grin:

12 Likes

And…don’t laugh now, it was a Christmas present from one of my daughters. I have to make it work or feelings will be hurt…lol.

The Jethro Tub, with the disco lights?? That is one of the coolest presents ever!!! What a daughter.

7 Likes

@OltimeGrower,
My growing brother from down the hall.:fist:
Your yield on the harvest is frigging awesome.
I dropped 2. Blue Dreams for my @hellraiser solo cup challenge.
Stay Growing my brother, and I will stick my head out into the hallway later.
:v:

3 Likes

Had to check in with you…
Ever since you got into your GG; we haven’t seen ya.
:joy:
Hope all is well on the eastern end of the hall.
I was wondering how your Blue Dream is?
One of mine is doing awesome, and the other one had helmet head when it popped out of the dirt, but has not grown much at all.
Ironically we are both doing them, so I thought I would see how yours are?

3 Likes

Hey hey brother from another mother!!! Yeah I finally found the top of my head yesterday…dang…:exploding_head:
The little ones are going pretty good now. I moved them from the Jethro tub into the tent with the other plants. This lighting makes them take off.

5 Likes

Jethro tub that funny shit. I have something similar that I can put on my cloner to sex them.

2 Likes

Would that be Jethro de bodine?

3 Likes

Oh yeah… Your girls look amazing.
I just don’t think the smaller BD of mine is going to make it.
Not giving up yet.
Glad to hear you are okay.:fist:

2 Likes