Blue dream 11-28-20

Blue dream 12-2-20

12-11-20

12-19-20

12-27-20

1-02-21

1-10-21

16 Likes

@felejr, that looks great,6 happy flowering plants. What lights are you using for your grow?

1 Like

I have 2 California light works Solar Extreme 250ā€™s

3 Likes

I am a complete newbieā€“never grew a flower or tomato inside or out! To me these look great! I hope my grow (started a week ago) looks like this.

I started with a Blue Dream auto fem but germinated right in the final pot. I am also using fabric pots but small onesā€“2 gallon. Check out my journal and please offer any advice!

1. Are yours autos?
  2. What size pots are using?
  3. When did you start your LST? Looks great!

Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Okay need to finish up with some basic grow info. First this is my first indoor grow so everything Iā€™m doing is because Iā€™ve read about it on here or saw it first on Youtube. I did do a outdoor grow in 2019 of two plants a GG#4 clone and a New York Diesel clone I purchased at a local dispensary. Those 2 produced just under 3 lbs. However I was not a fan of dealing with all the Caterpillars, humidity, heat, rain, bud rot ect.
So now Iā€™m using a 2.5ft X 5 ft. tent with 2 California Light works Solar Extreme 250ā€™s and a 6" 400cfm fan and carbon filter. Iā€™m growing in 3gal. fabric pots with Living soil from a local organic grow shop. Supplementing with CalMag and now also Roots Organic Bloom Booster. Just started 12-12 lights on Jan. 1st.
Started training when plants had 5 nodes by topping and then low stress as they allowed. Spent much more time training the Blue dream than the Black widow as the Blue dream was started earlier.
Any input or questions always welcome. Iā€™ve been reading post here for several weeks and like the interaction members have here. Hopefully Iā€™ve found a grow homeā€¦

4 Likes

First, your girls look amazing. I will look forward to seeing the progress.
I donā€™t think we ever finish up getting info.
You have landed in a great place where we all have the same goal.
There are big growers, little growers, growers of autos, photos, and both. You will see younger and older growers. We (growers) are represented by age, race, sex, region, and we do learn from each other.
As you hang around; you will notice that we continue to learn. The growing game changes daily. We try to keep up with it by upping our game daily.
Keep up the stellar work.
Stay Growing.

6 Likes

Thanks for the input. Every post I have read is about people helping and encouraging others. Good place to be!

5 Likes

Looking Great :wink:

2 Likes

@LoCoRocK @MrBlue @mudman hopefully did this right. Guess Iā€™m like a lot of folks looking for input from people who share my passion for our medicine. Thanks to all for the welcome and please donā€™t hesitate to give input and suggestions as this is my first indoor grow and Iā€™m definitely in the middle of huge learning curve.

6 Likes

The curve is real! Theyā€™re looking lovely though. Welcome to GN. May your grow be painless and your harvest plentiful. :metal:

3 Likes

ā€œHoly cowā€ in my best Harry Caray voiceā€¦Like Zoinksā€¦that is wicked Pissah!! How clean and purdy!! Good stuff man how big is the tent, Is that. 4ā€™ ???
Edit - LMAO @ the curveā€¦ It is and endless curve manā€¦

3 Likes

Thanks and will do. Iā€™m a lot like some of your retired guys as I just retired last October. Was a GM in a pizza chain for the last 5 years and never really had time to grow. Course Iā€™ve been consuming since like 1973. Canā€™t believe I waited so long to start growing.

6 Likes

Tent I picture is 2.5ft X 5ft. I also have a 2x2 I want to use for starting plants but Itā€™s still empty. Planning on starting some garden vegiā€™s and then few girls next. Currently on day 13 since flip.

2 Likes

Hey congrats on retiring mi amigoā€¦ You lucky Ā„ā‚¬Ļ€āˆš ā€¦I canā€™t wait, Iā€™m still serving my time though, paying for your check actualā€¦ lol 2 more decades and Iā€™m thereā€¦ LoL

4 Likes

I figure Iā€™ll probably get to ā€œretireā€ when a doctor tells me, ā€œYouā€™re too old and broken for this shit.ā€ Or when my job finally actually disables me.

7 Likes

@mudman I see your not that far from retirement from previous post. Donā€™t wait too long as I almost did. Retired in October and seems like Iā€™ve spent most of it in Dr. offices. Got told I have lung cancer so been doing Chemo and radiation treatments since November. Good news is itā€™s working well and my grow has given me something to focus on and look forward too. Canā€™t wait to smoke some of my own quality smoke lol I hope!

7 Likes

Mud is still a baby compared to most if im not mistaken. He is like the baby of the group are u the youngest @mudman i believe so. See if i remember ur age as being 1 less than 30

2 Likes

Yep guessing I was confusing him and @MrBlue. Been reading a lot of post by both of them. No intention of offending anyone. And I do appreciate everyone still working. Love my mailbox money.

5 Likes

Yep @MrBlue needs a walker and cane orba wheelchair lol. 4 years til retire. Lucky shit. By the time i can retire blue will already have aucked up all the funds lol

6 Likes

Oh blues page is all fun and games but inrespe tful ways. We goof alot

5 Likes