First indoor grow and journal

Hello and welcome looks like you are off to a stellar start. Are those all Blue Dream? They look like two completely different strains. I had some variation on my Dream grow also, but not that much. If you don’t mind where did you get your seed? I got my Blue Dream from ILGM. What got me interested in the Dream stain was a buddy’s nephew bought him a eighth from a dispensary across the river in IL. It was absolutely kick ass stuff. My Dream grow was good, will get you buzzed but it was no where near the quality of the Dream from the dispensary.

Looks great keep posting pics will follow for sure.

2 Likes

I’m here too…:eye:

3 Likes

Him and def then I’d guess… Snows a lot we can just have them shovel the snow for us :joy:

1 Like

The back 3 are Blue dream bag seeds from a local Oklahoma dispensary. Was worried they might hermi but so far all 3 look female. Really was expecting to have to pull at least one of them. Front 3 are Black widow from ilgm. Bought their 30 count WIDOW pack. Plan on doing a White, Chronic, and a gold leaf next. I did order some of the free seeds ever on has been talking about.

4 Likes

Pioneer supper tuner and 3x9s hooked up on my wheel chair I’m a cool old crippled guy sho iz @Mark0427 :fu:t2:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this bruh, “Rick Simpson” :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

I love how this is is your first indoor grow, and you’re already going 100 miles an hour.

I’m tagging along for this ride.

2 Likes

Ok now that makes sense…I missed that one picture in the middle of them with the label Black Widow!

Thanks for the info appreciated!

1 Like

You’re off by almost a decade. lol I’m 38 going on 58. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Damn…so sorry to hear about the cancer man ! Damn sorry, that had to ruin your day huh. I think many of us had that uh huh moment when we finally started to grow our own. I can’t stress how much of a blessing it has been to me. Many good folks in here turn to it over opiates like myself having kicked a 20 year habit. Time being an addicts worse foe growing had consumed about 50% of mine. LoL wether it needs it or not sometimes, rather most times.
Glad ya wondered into the forums man having the help of others that have been there and made worse mistakes then you will need too is big time help. Anyways again - my names Loco and I’m a grow addict! LoL no question someone isn’t gonna learn off of or wonder, how to use a meter or even put soil in a pot - they can all turn into discussions let alone not be a silly question…

6 Likes

Naaaaaaw… I learned to operate and work on equipment so I wouldn’t have to use a shovel anymore. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: And snow means cold. Unless I’m snowboarding, snowmobiling, or watching my kids play in the snow, I don’t want anything to do with it! lol

4 Likes

Looks clean man… Hope you get huge nugs!

2 Likes

Thanks for supporting. Wishing you the same.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Feed girls tonight and looking for input about when to defoliate next. Mainly wondering about the first ones in pictures the Blue Dream. Looking for opinions on when and how much to take off?

3 Likes

I usually do a 21 day strip at 21 days after first sign of flowering not 21 days from light flip. And I usually do a fairly heavy defoliation. Make sure all bud sites aren’t covered by leaves.
Then again do the same thing at 42 days. Then you pretty much don’t have to take any more leaves off until harvest.

3 Likes

Thanks for input. My only other grow was out side and obviously that’s much different. Of course I didn’t know anything then. So if @happilyretired saw my pics would you consider those bud pics as about day 2 or 3 or what?

2 Likes

I like those leafs!

2 Likes

OK I looked back at your pictures and one of the ones from your first post actually the last one I think it was had a date of 1/10/21.I can’t zoom in quite close enough but it looks like you got a little white caps on your buds starting that day if I am correct like that they want to flower. Is that between seven and 10 days from light flip?

2 Likes

Yes I flipped on 1-1-21

1 Like