First time in cloth pots, so how much do I water?

NEVERMIND EVERYONE I JUST FOUND OUT IM NOT GETTING ANY TAXES BACK SO IM NOT GETTING MY GROW ROOM, oops my bad for thinking I would get my shit​:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

2 Likes

Your not use RO water are you? I use to use FF nutes and still have a little I’m slowing using up but always added calmag with it. If your past 4 weeks in FF soil you can start a 1/2 dose regiment. A runoff reading would really really help straight of the gate w nutes. See what the pot is bleeding ppm wise??

2 Likes

I’m honestly about to just give up. Collapse my tent and rip out my plants and call it quits, I feel like I’m never gonna get it right :disappointed:

3 Likes

Well it’s these times that make it or brake you. I have been there twice and came real close with the aphids infestation. Until they are bent over and brown…it’s still a winning game!

2 Likes

Don’t give up now. You have already come so far. If you can’t get the light you want, keep them on 18/6 lights, don’t worry about growth… and just keep them alive. When your area starts getting 14+ hours of light, stick them outside. and let the sun take take of them. (This is what I did last year. I started taking them outside early March.) They might grow a little funny at first, but you’ll get great buds.

1 Like

I think the issue is that you topped them so much. Give them time. New growth is always lighter colored, and if you topped too much, too fast, then the plant needs to catch up.

Best advice? Smoke one and take pix to document everything. Write down everything you do. Your next grow will be that much better. Use those notes to figure out where to improve at.

2 Likes

Hey. Maybe you can try to win this light and still grow your plants!

1 Like

I live in a trailer park with an extremely nosey landlord so going outside ain’t happening lol

2 Likes

Bahahahahahahaha I’m not even gonna do that to myself.

1 Like

Well, I just entered twice so I’ll see just happens. I always just feel like it’s always something. I had a very good friend of mine who was in a very similar situation as mine from special forces commit suicide last night and everything is very blurry right now. I want to just give up on everything! I actually cried my heart out today over the whole light thing, so stupid but it hit hard after the news I got today :disappointed::sob:

2 Likes

Hmmm… well, if you did win, you could ship it to me. :thatsureashellainthappening: :rofl:

2 Likes

Many of us have been right where you are now. I am an Army vet and brothers I served with are dying, often, by their own hand. If you ever need to chat or just vent, let one of us know. That’s a big step in getting through it. We go through because trying to go around, over or under it only leads back to its front gate.

1 Like

Man IG has giveaways ALL the time man. Especially if someone wasnt working due to covid or something… I’d make a full-time job out of those giveaways man… no joke!! . 3 ppl I know have won and 1 of them has won way more then 10 even…lmao not a lie :lying_face:…Sorry to hear about your ex buddy man, no words!! But building off that - DON’T give up…right! Never give up! You’ll kick yourself in the ass and have too much time on your hands. That’s a bad thing for me. If your gonna get away from growing then leave it for something else you enjoy. Because growing has gave you some enjoyment I guarantee. Moments, seconds whatever but my first couple seeds germ’d successfully… First time I thought trimming wasn’t fun anymore… those were very rememberable, good times for me!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much man! I feel like my world is crashing all around me and I’m helpless to stop it :sob::sob::sob:. Growing is the only thing that ever got me through and that rug is getting pulled out from unde me over a damned light​:disappointed::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. I worked my ass off all through the pandemic to MAKE SURE I would have money for this and I think I’m still in shock. If you know anyone wants to make ANY donations I’m all ears my brother! And thank you for being there man, that means a lot!!

1 Like

And how do I get involved in these giveaways brother?

1 Like

Its Instagram… IG … giveaways galore man. Give it a try. And if you get some donations before me, congratulations…lol we all have bad droughts man. Like you said it’s giving you some stress relief, stick with it.

2 Likes

Hahahahaha I’m banned from going on IG by my VERY insecure fiancé lol

1 Like

I really wish I knew why the one plant is so damned droopy and yellow​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::disappointed::disappointed:

3 Likes

I’m not giving love advice but insecure fiance would be a great band name. #1 single of “don’t look back” …lol sorry. Don’t be all surprised when you get stabbed bruh! Okay sorry sorry… You needed a laugh it sounded like! :joy:

2 Likes

Bahahahahaha thanks brother! I definitely needed that man! And to be honest, you guys are the only reason I’m gonna tough it out🥴

2 Likes