First time in cloth pots, so how much do I water?

I can’t believe how big they’re getting!! Since I topped them they just blew up! Now I’m just debating on when to flip them. I heard you can do it at week four but I’m not sure I trust that, may be too small still?

5 Likes

Plants are looking great brother.
So awesome to see you in the game, and kicking ass.
:fist:

1 Like

If your doing sog 4 weeks be alright but must of us want a little something something extra ya know. Wether I want to or not I usually end up with 4-6 weeks of veg on top of my seedling stage… so on average 2 months of growth before I flip is how I usually end up. I see you did some topping man - good stuff :+1:
Don’t get a case of topitis…it’s real & I’ve done it twice. Id end up with like 50 small buds instead of a dozen normal ones… LoL

3 Likes

Yeah I think I’m about done topping for now cause I almost did just that! Lol. I did start them on there nutes Tuesday and I don’t think they liked them😞

I just hope they aren’t a total loss…

4 Likes

Your in FF soil right… 4 - 6 weeks before feeding around so your right on track… Could go either way just watch them. I’m going to bet you’re not at a total loss from one feeding
.lol and I’d imagine it was a half strength nute feed too you did… your good man

1 Like

Whew!!! Thank the Gods brother! lol. I was freaking out my man! Lmao

1 Like

Definitely looking better tonightUploading: A9BB8D84-C008-4E65-8F44-F9AEA9E41414.jpeg... Uploading: 26B5B4FB-6D05-45A4-B4EC-729E18D0B2F3.jpeg…

Uploading: 8BCF17AE-45F2-4D9E-9F56-6941AAD7FA61.jpeg… Uploading: 7142E2E7-9B49-423F-A45E-9163E0DB93BC.jpeg…

3 Likes

5 Likes

I gave them each almost two quarts and they seem like they actually perked up a little bit!

6 Likes

You keeping them squat and bushy, that why you did the lst? They are gonna have some buttons in them. What’s your plan on the flip, I remember you saying 4 weeks or something. I can’t remember…

1 Like

Well, they broke ground January 1st, so I’m thinking a week as a “seedling”…March 1st? Two months-ish? What do you think by looking at them? And I think I may have topped a little too much lol. Gonna definitely have ALOT of buttons! Lmao

3 Likes

Raise the light if you have too and get some height out of them…I think even another 2 weeks maybe. It’s always a judgment call - you’ll work it out. LoL

2 Likes

Lol thanks brother. Question ( always questions lol) any idea why I’m getting that slight yellowing of the leaves? And the couple spots? Those are the only spots, and the worst of the yellowing…

2 Likes

4 Likes

See the weird yellow on it?? Or am I getting stressed for nothing? AGAIN?? Lmao

4 Likes

I think they are ready for more nutes. They probably are just about finished using the nutes in the soil.

1 Like

My rule of thumb for 5 gallon pots is 1/2 gallon per plant starting 1 -2 weeks in usually starting them on a 5 days schedule then 4 at about week 3 then late veg about every 3 days and usually they like to stay on the 3 day schedule occasionally if they seem extra dry I’ll give em an extra 1/6 of a gallon here and there but I’m doing autos bigger girls would probably need every 2 days or even 1 if they’re giant( I also am doing organic so I dont run off )

2 Likes

Yeah I’m only in three gallon pots. Next grow I have a nice four footer coming! I have about a 400$ budget and have been looking for the best light for a 4 by 4 foot tent. Needless to say I have about 45 lights in my cart lmao. I noticed the last few days that they are slightly droopy and have a little yellow tint to some leaves. I gave them nutes on Tuesday and thought I killed them! So I don’t know what to do now, nutes scare me my dude lol. All natural ones maybe? Or some earthworms in the soil and keep it moving? Who knows lol

And those are the lights I decided on so far, both of them cause I can’t decide lol

3 Likes

I’m sorry, the Morsen and the KingPlus are the ones…

2 Likes

1 Like