First time indoor grower - massive frosty buds - sticky icky icky dense kolas all around

That’s awesome… only suggestion… more air… not saying what you are using is not enough… just you cannot over do the air in a tea…and more is better…

1 Like

nevermind your guy needs help thats a different animal all together. I sold my boy a qp for cheap because he needs help also. I use flower to buy a lot of things surprisingly. Labor mainly. Youd be surprised what you can get with a bag of sticky icky!

1 Like

Got a Rhodesian Ridgeback myself. Piss’em off and they go punk rock w/that mohawk. Lovely dogs.

Yeah I love them… there are fucking crazy when the go off but beyond loyal…she is super protective of the wife…lol…

I would love to see some of your outdoor ladies. I have a small indoor setup and really enjoy post or pictures of huge outdoor plants

Right here is a video garden walk 30 or so days old… I am doing another this week… it down near the bottom of the thread and is 15 days old and is just over 4 minutes… I describe some of the breeders and some of why there are pathetic ones etc…

These ladies are really starting to put on some weight. Buds look extremely dense, frosty, and sticky icky icky. I removed a bud, dried it, and smoked just to see how it is, it is so potent, super choker, and very smooth. Tastes so freakin good. Medical grade top shelf A+ for my first time growing ever. I can only imagine after proper drying and curing how even more potent these ladies are gonna be. 100% top shelf A+++. The high is freaking kick ass! Definitely want to send out & get lab tested because I’m telling ya, it’s up there as far as quality goes. And once it comes back from lab testing I’ll be posting lab results here. Very skunky, & danky! No fluffy mediocre crap. This is definitely not your ordinary home grown bud quality. This stuff is :fire::fire::fire:. Put it this way…all buds on these plants are solid rock hard, super dense, & thicker than coke cans that’s for sure. No joke! One last thing…i recommend every indoor grower to induce plants with co2. What a difference it made with buds fattening up. If you never tried exhale mushroom co2 bags, you don’t know what your missing. I saw the difference it made overnight no kidding.

aka runtz

1 Like

I get a pound from each of my plants but they are 12 feet tall and 9 feet across , Its hard to determine weight by eye .

1 Like

Looking frosty. Not a bad run for the 1st time. HPS is awesome in the red spectrum.

1 Like

They look very tasty good job. And now you are hooked. Welcome to a very fun and exciting hobby or business or obsession. And welcome to this forum.

CC

1 Like

Thank you!

Great looking plants

1 Like

Thanks ohm-shankar

I cannot BELIEVE that this your first time growth ,this looks like experts job ! hehehe

1 Like

Thanks much appreciated. A friend of mine who’s been growing for over 15 years + full time gave me these seeds and he’s been giving me advise pretty much this entire grow.

What strain ???
Is it ?

Indica Runtz strain. Very hi thc . Top shelf. I’m planning to send out to get lab tested because the bud I took off really surprised me how good the quality of smoke it was. And that’s even without being properly dried and cured. I’m so anxious to chop it down already to start the dry/cure process but my buddy told me not to chop em down just yet since the buds are still reacting to nutrients and with the addition of co2 in tent the buds are growing very massively.

This nearly just buds man ! Woow I 'm impress .I wish I could get the same but in my tropical humid outdoor climate most of indica dominant hybrid are difficult to grow .I love GSC but I do not get so good results due to high humidity but I have success with sativa dominant i am so happy to get lovely plants but unfortunately not as lovely as yours .Congratulations bro !

1 Like

Thanks again bud and welcome aboard this forum!