First time indoor grower - massive frosty buds - sticky icky icky dense kolas all around

Thanks for you sharing such nice pics

Aren’t there so many variable that are so hard to control with an outdoor grow? Just thinking about all the things we did indoors to control certain variables like ph and humidity i cant understand how outdoor grows do so well.

The joy of outdoor… is the size of plants and the amount of harvest…to me outdoor is a “put it in the ground and hang on tight”… it’s going to be a bumpy ride… outdoor is easy… mother nature is not…I never Ph and I never care about humidity… outdoor you can’t humidity is the humidity… and Ph’ing I have never cared about… when I did Ph I had issues… not Ph’ing never had an issue…lol…

Nice to have an expert in your corner.

1 Like

Ahh mother nature sudden winds freak heavy branch breaking rain storms not to mention each year a different bug infestation. Then there’s the oh lets bring winter in early this year. I try to predict the weather as best as I can. But I guess it might get boring other wise.

1 Like

yeah but the rewards are worth every penny when you harvest…pounds and pounds usually…lol… enough for a couple years even with extracting it all…lol…

Where can I get my hands on some runtz seeds? They seem like a hot commodity

Nicceee looks like you got really good yields! What type of soil did you use?

Thanks @gregsanossian

Medium:
50% Fox Farm soil + 30% Perlite + 20% Moss

(Before I planted these seeds, I completely flushed out all nutrients from this mixture)

PH’d distilled water ONLY on this entire grow

• GH Flora Trio (micro - grow - bloom)
  • King Kola advanced bud booster
  • Molasses

2 months veg stage - 400 watt MH light
flower stage - 600 watt air cooled HPS light + 2x 300 watt LED lights (made in China)

small grow tent 3’ x 3’ x 72”
carbon filter + vortex can exhaust fan
exhale c02 mushroom bags
LG Portable air conditioner/dehumidifier/heater
Acutek digital temperature controller

1 Like

3 runtz and 2x dr. grinspoons

1 Like

Nice! Now thats what I’m talking about! Has to be one of the best cannabis strains out there. Nothing compares… as far as potency, taste, looks, etc…you name it, it has it all!! Thc% is very high

Dr Grinspoon is a fun one its harder to grow and you get different phenos.

1 Like

Thats a cool strain its on my bucket list of strains to grow.

Hey man. Wondering if you can tell me if it’s ready to chop.

Don’t have a jewelers scope. But my iPhone 11 gets pretty close shots. Just finished 8 weeks in Flower. This past week I been flushing with PH’d water only & Florakleen on 2 occasions. All pistils 80-90% brown. I did notice a few amber trich bulbs. Buds are beginning to get dry. Not too dry but you know what I mean lol. Figured I’d ask around here cuz I just don’t want to ruin this harvest because its top shelf Runtz

strain

3 Likes

Looks cloudy to me.

1 Like

id say 6 more days.

1 Like

So quick question does the bigger fan leaves on our buds feed the bud sight? I think i clipped to many fan leaves…

1 Like

@PreyBird1 I was thinking 7 so we are on the mark… also @Slym3r careful with your statement… as new people will think that sativa is harvested clear and you can make a sativa an indica by harvesting later… I know what you mean but others may not…

2 Likes

Get a digital microscope $24

3 Likes

so the ambered is wrong totally from my understanding… i need to harvest. I am about to be late. Lol

1 Like