First time indoor grower - massive frosty buds - sticky icky icky dense kolas all around

It’s a preference…Indica is a more couch lock high and Sativa is a more cerebral… most harvest at around 10-20% amber trichomes…no matter indica or sativa…and by the time it’s dry it’s 50%ish…I am hated for this belief but it’s all preference when you get to know what you like…best high I ever had was clear trichome harvest…it was like a hand grenade thrown on thought patterns… couldn’t keep a thought if you wanted to…lol…hence a preference… get to know what you like and do what you want…

2 Likes

That’s so interesting never hears of clear harvesting

When you grow enough to last a season or two… you play with harvests…

Bro I so wish I could grow that much

1 Like

Nice! How do you check the CBD and THC content?

You have to send it to a cannibas lab I’m not sure if they have a home tester yet

1 Like

heresa tester seen couple more…

2 Likes

$11k gets you the orange box… seen it in Vegas… and for $900 you can add the terpene module…

That’s really cool :sunglasses:. I wish i could test it. There only 80% correct on thc and not correct on cbd at all and thats from there own mouths the maker of the device. Ill be watching for the new model to come out but thats so cool.

There are ways you can still do it on your own. There’s a device called the PurlPRO Kit where you can put your cannabis inside and it will tell you the %THC and %CBD it has

DO NOT buy a MyDX they don’t work