First time runtz

Hello Everyone growing runtz for the first time Anyone growing runtz out there this is my first post I have four females seven weeks in seem to be four different strains from seeds so beautiful

6 Likes

Looks great Tom :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Thanks, u growing runtz

2 Likes

Hey @tomf hey ive been growing Runtz for 3yrs. Its my mainline. I also breed it. And make crosses,femmanized pollen and seeds. I have Runtz and white Runtz.

Heres my thread.

2 Likes

I have four different types of runtz seeds I got like yourself from a bag of weed I had 30 seeds only four females Can you tell the difference strain don’t know what strain of runtz I have definitely have one looks exactly like the picture you just sent The one in the picture I have is now really dark dark green leaves dark hairs purple Leaves

1 Like

Well theres a lot of post in my thread. I had 4 phenos also. But have a strange one also. But i can tell what strain when i grow ot to flower. Other than that you have a S1 type of seed. I still have my original seeds. My seed i made and my femmanized Runtz. Try and get your night temps to 66-69 and it will turn purple.
Heres my weird plant.

And the original plant front lower. The one behind it is a clone. And the small one is a 2nd generation clone of this plant. Its strange i like it.

6 Likes