First time using a clone machine need help plz

Return it and you can DIY one 100% better .This is day 5

1 Like

mine is a DIY lol like i said IDK what to do used 2 gallons of distilled water 2 bags of clonex clone solution got the ph to 6.2 or so. i know the pump is spraying water thru the manifold and water is hitting the stems, the air stone is in the water, the heater is saying the water is 77 degrees, have the lights on a 18/6 should i try the lights at 24/0? it has been 4 days i believe

1 Like

Send me a few pictures please and try to make them as nice as you can.

1 Like

@Packee come chat hereā€¦

4 Likes

Packee, you have a great person who is very knowledgeable about is waiting for your reply so that you can get better advice.

2 Likes

Here are the best pics

1 Like

Heā€™s busy planning a shut down at workā€¦life sometimes makes us losers at our hobbiesā€¦lolā€¦

4 Likes

Fa sho yo.

4 Likes

Great seeing your pics. For your next set of clones I would keep the leaves but cut them in half so the clone does not have to support a big leaf. I would not mess with things at this point.

5 Likes

Sorry gents havenā€™t been online a lot lately, busy with life

Humidity, pH are essential to for quick/healthy roots

Hereā€™s what I do;
Take cuts, dip in rooting hormone gel
Fill cloner with pHā€™d water and clonex solution
24hr light, and I mist the plants 2x a day
Keep humidity ~90%, I donā€™t have a dome

Cheers,

Packee

6 Likes

The stems donā€™t look slimy or brown/black so just be patient. Itā€™s all about your climate as to how quick or slow youā€™ll get roots

Cheers,

Packee

2 Likes

The light and humidity might be the issue I only had it on 18/6 as far as humidity I moved it to my veg tent do I might have to add a dome. On good note yes the stems do not look slimy and I think Iā€™m starting to see little dimples on the stems Iā€™ll check when the lights come back on thank you for the help any other advice please let me know thanks again family

1 Like

@xgx13xgx If you hit day 7 and you still donā€™t see any white tissue, the beginning of your roots, forming on your stems then something is wrong. It took 7 days for these to start forming but once they did they took off. My other cuts from different plants didnā€™t do so well. I only got 5 or 6 roots to form.

3 Likes

Today is day 4 or 5 cant remember but I just checked on them and the stems are not slimy or flimsy they are still hard and i rubbed my finger on the stench and they are not smooth they are rough kind of like 20 grit sand paper thinking maybe the roots are trying to come out.
Maybe another bag of clonex solution?
Maybe turn the lights up to 24 hrs?
Maybe add the clone done and spray?

2 Likes

Ok so I added a dome to the top and sprayed the leaves and have the lights on 24 hrs hope to get some faster results now

4 Likes

Patience is all ya need. Sounds like youā€™re on the right path :+1:t2:

Iā€™ve had some that were tough to root and took a few weeks

Light green colour is always a good indication thatā€™s theyā€™re alive and well

Cheers,

Packee

Mine seem to have a dark green color

On aside note here is my current flowers lol 3 monster mass from critical mass collective and 3 amhurst sour diesel from Humboldt seed organization

5 Likes

First time I used an aeroponics cloner I had them in the hot water cupboard with a t5 light on 24hrs a day and it took between 7 and 14 days for some of them then they just exploded. All done with the same strain but there were 7 days between some of them so Iā€™d just wait it out and let them do their own thing

2 Likes

Nice, @xgx13xgx! Iā€™m waiting to get some Amherst Sour Diesel from Humboldt Seed Company. Keep us posted with some more pics. Iā€™m very interested to see how she finishes up!! :+1::+1:

1 Like