First time with autos, first grow in 15 years

I planted 3 beans 4 days ago, auto northern lights, auto critical+, and auto destroyer.

Critical+, and Destroyer just popped the surface

FFOF and perlite 70/30

niemi-260w-led
AC-Infinity-CLOUDLINE-T6
36-x-36-x72 tent
3 fans

9 Likes

Best of luck my friend and we will be watching :wink: give us a shout if u need a hand with anything we will be happy to help :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh, gn will be the first to know for sure, it’s been a long time and thank you :beers:

5 Likes

People here are great and full of knowledge and willing to help… You’ll do great :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Definitely following🤙 Show us some pictures! Happy growing

4 Likes

Here is some quick shitty photos (left to right in red)

northern lights, critical+, destroyer

In front are 15 year old seeds that were gifted to me back in the day at cannabis world that I don’t think will make it but were not giving up hope.They were stored in a dark cool place. g13bw x c99 x ghaze (this was kickass)

6 Likes

I’ll give the nl a few more days to pop

How low can I go with the led, the critical+ has a little bit of a stretch, I have the led dimmed all the way down.

In the past I always used cfls for veg, but wanted to try and do a whole grow with just a led.

I guess just test the waters and see if I get a burn (still seedling stage) or just wait a little.

Edit: Forgot to add they are 24 inches above the plants now

3 Likes

Well, my northern lights popped, but doesn’t look good.

I have these (nl) in seed in both auto and photo so maybe next run, I’ll stick to just these 2 plants (critical+ and destroyer), I might even transplant them today, don’t like the stretch on the critical (my fault).

4 Likes

5 and 6 days old, I might have put them in shock by transplanting a little early, they look small to me, but could also be genetics, it posssibly can’t be me :wink:

auto critical+

auto destroyer

and the one I thought was dead, the runt auto northern lights

Been slowly turning the dimmer up, where it is now, this is a live & learn thing for me coming from hps

No matter how these turn out, I’m having fun, and met a bunch of groovy people. stay golden …

7 Likes

Stupid question

How do I get the “Hobbyist Grower” badge, is it related to how many posts, pics, etc?

3 Likes

Ok, little update, they seem small to me for 11 days old, but I never grew autos before.

Auto Critical+

Auto Destroyer a little mutated

Be gentle, it’s been awhile :wink:

8 Likes

Another little update, about 17/18 days old, still debating about topping, I just might let them do their own thing, I need these done before Christmas

6 Likes

Nice pots Halloweenish! I love topping my plants.

This one was topped. Along with 6 others

4 Likes

Yeah, they are Halloween pots for sure, no idea on size, they are old

I can sew and i want to make some short fat pots. Because i heard the cannabis plant grow out more than they do down. So i want to test it.

2 Likes

Another little update, 23 days old (since sprout) a little haircut and topped a few days ago

7 Likes

Very nice!! Do you rotate your plants at all

2 Likes

Never tried with led, now back when I used hps and cfl’s on the sides yes.

2 Likes

I’ve rotated about 5 times during the lifespan on my current ones but about 2 week into flower they stay put I guess I think by rotating they can get equal amounts of light throughout the entire plant

3 Likes

Just started shooting pistols

5 Likes