First time with autos, first grow in 15 years

Day 42 from seed, day 18 of flower

4 Likes

An ounce my ass lol… Your going to have a good harvest no doubt… Keep up the great work… Pistils everywhere :+1::seedling::herb::palm_tree: keep your thread updated I’m watching for sure friend

2 Likes

Thanks, they just seem so tiny still, I can do better on the training and for sure will do on next run.

I usually leave a lot of popcorn branches for testing, next run I don’t think I will.

2 Likes

Dude your only 18 days into flowering… they’ll fill out for sure my friend just keep to the script until you think they need a little change in routine… Mine are going on almost 3 months and still not quite there yet but soon plus you have auto flower light cycle doesn’t transition them… Grow the shit out of the flowers friend!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I know, but they should have been done yesterday :wink:

3 Likes

Impatient are we. Well me too i cant believe it take sooo longggggggg. I just want to plant like 12 strains. I have 1000sqf room to grow in. But id get popped for the electric bill.

2 Likes

Well, have 1 critical+ auto and a northern lights auto pop 2 days ago, today I have 2 scooby snacks pop (reg, photo) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice strains havent seen those yet.

2 Likes

Day 46 from seed, Day 22 of flower, just a little bit of a haircut

IMG_20191116_094236 IMG_20191116_094532 IMG_20191116_094551 IMG_20191116_094558 IMG_20191116_094617 IMG_20191116_094626

5 Likes

I did defol heavy all thru the grow, topped, lst, maybe it will hurt yield, maybe it won’t, but I do think I’ll get a few bonghits from this grow

4 Likes

Looking good!!.. Just wait till about day 45 of flower your going to be a happy camper!!

2 Likes

Plants are looking great. You’ve got a ton of bud sites on those plants!!
I see you run the AC infinity fan also. I just bought a 2nd one for my veg tent. I think they’re an amazing fan.

2 Likes

Yeah I am very pleased with the AC infinity, I keep it at level 3 and that will be strain dependent with some stinky strains for sure.

1 Like

I just received some beans that were gifted to me.

======================================
Dank Sinatra = LA Affie x 88 g13/hashplant

Agent Orange/Pennywise = Agent Orange = Orange Skunk x Jacks Cleaner X Space Queen / Pennywise = Harlequin x Jack the Ripper

C99/Romberry = C99 = Jack Herer x Shiva Skunk / Romberry = Romulan x Blueberry

==============================================

2 Likes

I keep my fan set at 7 now when it’s running, but I’m using the auto mode right now and it turns on when my temps get above 77f, and if my humidity gets above 55%. I use it in the manual mode too. I like the option and it was worth the extra $ for the T series. But I did get the standard S series for my veg tent.

2 Likes

It’s been awhile

The runt (nl auto) or problem child, it’s just starting to pack some weight :wink: Thought I lost this one more than a few times, it gave me hell since birth, it will be a great bonghit :slight_smile:

A shout out “scooby snacks” (not naming without permission)

Then we have another critical+ auto going

And a northern lights auto

Both those auto’s I’m not going to top, the first 2 I did top, these 2 will be no fuss let them do what they have to do.

This one had the last feeding today, it’s at day 70 from seed and day 46 of flower this is now just water and molasses and just checking the trics, tomorrow I will take a low popcorn bud and a higher little bud and test both just to see where it stands.

stay golden

6 Likes

Fantastic buds @piper, IMO it’s like watching great artwork!

4 Likes

Critical + auto

229 grams wet trim

167 grams dry

2 Likes

Nice colors i like it a lot.

3 Likes

I have some scooby snacks going along side another critical+ & nl auto

I snapped the main cola on ss2, shit happens, a little honey and all is good, after a good week of healing, it shows it’s balls (ac/dc in the background playing big balls). One left, hope it’s a female.

2 Likes