Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

tumblr_lsofb3urU81qhqyogo1_500

Wait ā€œWe Thought you was a Waffleā€

4 Likes

I will ask one last time to please stop using that word. This is a public forum and there is other women that come by here that do not appreciate it. So if you would please refrain from using it it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Ya C -dub is around! You know he sticks to dmā€™s mostly. Heā€™ll stop by surely to bid you a howdy doo. Canā€™t keep a good grower down and all that pazaz. And yes you and Monkey are one of the same just about. Heā€™s in Belgium btwā€¦ pretty cool. I always forget that this site is worldwide and all the different walks of life we have in here. You know us damn Americansā€¦ Thinking we are a world superpower and all. ā€¦ Oh wait!! LoL
Tang did you grow the choc Thai yet?

8 Likes

For the record dogā€¦ oh brother is in my top 3ā€¦ Space balls, caddyshack, oh brotherā€¦ Thatā€™s like comedy 3 or Shawshank beā€™d in there. Movie is classic gold!
" You seek a great fortuneā€¦ although it will not be the fortune you seek, you shall see many thingsā€¦ You will see a cow!! On a rooftop of ā€¦ofā€¦a cotton mill". LMAO ne er gets old

6 Likes

Not too many non-USā€™ers around here thoā€¦ :cry: Maybe Iā€™m on the wrong forum! Maybe thereā€™s another one full of sauerkrautz, frenchies, mustachios, and cheese-heads! Waitā€¦what? That sounds awful! Iā€™ll stick around hereā€¦ :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Now thatā€™s just sillyā€¦ Iā€™m outta here.

leaving-walking

9 Likes

The ministry of silly walks! :rofl: Long time ago that I saw that!!! Aaah good olā€™ Monty python never disappoints! :heart:

6 Likes

Oui? Ils acceptent nā€™importe qui iciā€¦ :wink:
MĆŖme moi! :rofl:

Itā€™s a very cool place! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Tes Francophone @kapouic? Viens dā€™oĆ¹?

6 Likes

Une ville prĆØs de MontrĆ©al. Et toi?

7 Likes

Oh sunny dayā€¦miss t is backā€¦lol

6 Likes

I guess that would fall under Frenchiesā€¦ lol oh I dont never forget about our Canadian Boyz. Canā€™t if I wanted too neitherā€¦ :joy: the old Cap- ē - tahn ā€¦

5 Likes

PrĆØs de Louvain, Belgique :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Je ne sais pas ?ca? - I donā€™t know about thatā€¦
Not sure on the about that partā€¦ lol

5 Likes

Ty for the well wishes Flasher! And btw, nifty new profile name and pic! Just donā€™t be pulling any full Montyā€™s on us! Slymer doesnā€™t allow it! Even for medical purposes!
( Lol, sorry SS, but u know I gotta give u all crap possible, but only cuz I like u so much!)

Anyway Bobberino, I gotta get back to the BBP. The dust is finally settling here!!

@LoCoRocK yes I did grow CT. And it did in fact smell like chocolate! I was surprised since the strain ( from rap) was mixed with two others, haze and ummmm NA5, I think.

But it did not taste chocolate. It tastes woodsy. And the high was different than the trippy, cerebral highs Iā€™m used to. It was a body high, very relaxing and put me to sleep!

@MrMonkey420 Monkey pants, lol. . . U will have to dm me so we can use our Aussie lingo! Happy man has a good point about the possibility of someone stopping by who is unfamiliar with the positive uses of that word. Happy man has other good points too, but I wonā€™t go into that.
:thinking::scream::rofl:

@Dog_Fart1 Canine flatulence!!! You completely and utterly shocked me with that oh brother video clip!! I post that often! It is the best line from the whole movie!
We thought u was a toad !

And Loco, ur recall of that cows on the roof line was impressive!!
Yeah, I love that movie! How about how Clooney is so obsessed with his hair! Lol. He says ā€œmy hairā€ in his sleep!

Well I was hardening some autos and lost track of time and burnt a couple. Dang it!!

Ok picture time

Acorn squash-- first time Iā€™m growing it

My new way to propagate, done with a Hibiscus cutting, keeping the inside of a grocery bag humid. It worked great!!

Paint stir sticks to hold the bag off the leaves.

Cajun hibiscus, created at Dupont Nursery in Louisiana. I got a couple while I was in Alabama. They are only available in that region. They are patented, oversized flowers with brilliant colors. I have three varieties now. This one has some blue in it!!

Devilā€™s Spine, also from Alabama. Reminds me of my pencil cactus a little bit.

Hope yā€™all are doing great! Happy growing!
:woman_cartwheeling:t6::blue_heart::+1:t3:

10 Likes

He is a Daper Dan manā€¦ and by golly if that store didnā€™t carry it. Good thing it was a geological wonder, 3 days from everywhere. :laughing:

7 Likes

@LoCoRocK
Lol!! U have a photographic memory?!

Love this song!
I am the damn pater familia!

7 Likes

I love that movie

tumblr_11a3124dd59170dc2ab24c9468e0c6f3_3437e5aa_500

4 Likes

Ikr! I think it was grossly underrated!!

5 Likes