Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Well welcomeā€¦been doing it for nigh on to 50 yearsā€¦still learning. Lots of kick ass knoledgeable people on here for sure. Way more so than me. Enjoy yourself and have a good time learning.

:wink:

6 Likes

I just saw the BG you haveā€¦ I have like 4 BGā€™s this round. One of which is totally varigated and has been the entire grow. Usually I lose the albino within a couple weeks. Maybe albino isnā€™t the right word, the lighter pigment rather. Anyways T you are out of control w the garden lady! Looks like a gd nursery. LoL :rofl: I didnā€™t have meatloaf tonight because itā€™s 50 down here and chilli! Hee hee

8 Likes

Is this a common trait for the bubblegum? I thought I was lacking something but Iā€™m in foxfarm ocean forest and itā€™s just been a pale green most of the grow

On the right side of the pic you can see some leaves of a goldleaf. Itā€™s a bit deeper green but same soil same method

7 Likes

Think itā€™s mostly a genetic thing on certain strains phenotype maybeā€¦donā€™t get me wrong definitely deficiencies can be a cause but like with mine Iā€™ve done three different soil changes while up pottingā€¦

4 Likes

ilgm genetics. Same, Iā€™ve potted up twice with fresh soil each time. And the tips are showing burns which tells me itā€™s not lacking N. Ph in check. Dressed with Epsom thought that should take care of calmag? Any suggestions or advice?

2 Likes

No man it isnt hurting mine none that noticable and thatā€™s thc bomb thatā€™s neon not the BG. Iā€™ve never had a problem w ILGM seeds thoughā€¦just the forum MODā€™s. LoL

6 Likes

Yeah the genes are highly ratedā€¦Iā€™m just gonna keep rocking what Iā€™m doing. Hopefully sheā€™ll put out lol. I need 6 oā€™s off this hoe!

2 Likes

I have used ILGM seed for a couple years and never had a problem germinating. They grow some nice plants as well. However I am switching things up and looking for local breeders and something that will be indicative to my environment for outdoors. Indoors is a different animal and that I am just looking for great genetics.

4 Likes

I have had nothing but trouble with ILGM. Thatā€™s why I will never use them again. Thus my journal Iā€™m the Black Sheep of the Family Continuous Grow, Growing Anything but, ILGM, that got put on lockdown

8 Likes

Iā€™ve never grown any ILGM stuff and probably wonā€™t. The prices are too high and their auto genetics donā€™t seem stable at all.

7 Likes

I ordered photos and they sent me autos and then wanted to argue with me about it. I bitched and posted their responses on the forum. They started putting codes in their responses so, I couldnā€™t copy and paste their responses. I figured a work aroundā€¦ They are definitely over priced and over rated in my humble opinion

6 Likes

Their autos grow great so far from the ones i got. Their fem photos are not ao well. R out of 7 trainwreck are duds and every other kind i have is just super slow going. The autos are doing 100x better than their photos are. 10 year old bag beans sitting in a drawer did way better than their photos so far.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some great looking ILGM autos, but Iā€™ve also seen some 3g and 5g grows that didnā€™t get any bigger than my Solo girl. Some smaller.

2 Likes

This happened to me at i49 seeds. Ordered autos when i was starting because i wasnt set for photos really they sent photos and told me thats what i ordered theres nothing they can do for me. I was specifically in autos but got photos. Cone on now. I was born at night but not last night mafuka

9 Likes

I ordered photos. They sent me autos and they werenā€™t even offering autos of that strain yet. When I told them that they were autos, they said that just because I thought that they were autos, they sent me photos. I basically told them that it must be a god dam miracle, they created a photo that flowered at 18/6. I might be some dumb but, I damn sure ainā€™t plum dumb.
@green707thumb Yeah, as soon as they found out that I was posting their comments, they started encrypting them. I just screenshot them and kept on posting. I had to fight with them damn near a month until, I finally got them to admit that they fucked up. Iā€™m surprised it took them so long to put me on lock down. That experience was when I lost all respect for the mods. Iā€™m surprised that I didnā€™t get banned . I give everyone my respect until, I am given a reason not to, then you gonna have a helluva time getting it back. All I can say, is they are lucky that they were not somewhere that I could driven to.
I hope that all is well with everyone. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

9 Likes

Dayyum the journal that got locked down is still out there but, they have deleted a few things, as normal with nappy complex. They even changed the name

4 Likes

Ainā€™t it though Customer service at itā€™s finest :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

4 Likes

I was a member of a cigar forum where the mods operated by the same M.O. They got caught in some REAL shady shit. Outed by one of the most respected members of the forum. DENY DENY DENY!

A lot of people on the boards got pissed and started popping off. Then they banned another highly respected member for calling them out on how they were handling it.

It turned into a massive dumpster fire where a bunch of people got suspended and a bunch of people got perma banned. The mods had too many fires to put out. It was easier to just ban the rabble and destroy the evidence.

5 Likes

Its officialā€¦hell has frozen over! This is not survivable and Iā€™ll miss you all if in die of hypothermia today just walking to my truck. Trish you are really funny you know that. I donā€™t play that game at dunkys, they will hear from me very loudly if it takes to long. Oh yahā€¦

7 Likes

If u die of hypo at 45 something is def wrong and not the temps lol

3 Likes