Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Broā€¦been something wrong with me since my neighbor dropped me as an infant! I remember it like it was yesterday. I had just got done sipping a lil morning breast milk and reading some curious george when she arrivedā€¦

7 Likes

Dude I was having trouble keeping the humidity down in my grow room last night because the ac wouldnā€™t run it was so cold lol. This Florida shit sucks idk how guys up north do

4 Likes

Well youve come to the right thread to discuss itā€¦ T is down south as well. That makes about 5 growers now between 2 rooms I know down here. I was in my room most of last night cause it was so much warmer then outside. LoL totally backwards

5 Likes

Ya I was transplanting yesterday in my room all day. Didnā€™t notice it was cold till I can out of the room and the sun was going down.

Cool to see some other Florida growers on here!

Cheers fellas

4 Likes

Gm my fellow weed lovers!!
First I wanna say. . . .Curious George and breastmilk. ā€¦lol. @LoCoRocK ā€“ the silly wacky things u say. . . u really crack me up!! And u guys know that laughter is good for ur immune system right?! :joy::blue_heart:
So, ty Loco for being such a ray of sunshine on our forum!
I read Repins, Loco, and Mudā€™s posts about the bad experiences on that other forum. From my own perspective, I see that the heavy-handed style of governing that forum is not going to stop. So I think for my own peace of mind (and yours) its best to just let it go. Instead we can focus on our new cannafam here on Growers Network, where the mods do their job while maintaining a respectful and friendly demeanor. @chrisj @nick. Ty Chrises. I appreciate ur approach very much.

Im grateful for finding the ilgm forum when I was brand new to growing weed because, right away, I formed close friendships with Bulldog, Rena and my captain. It felt like we were the 4 musketeers for awhile! And they are like fam to me. I love those guys. And as time went on I became very fond of others-
Happyman, Covert, Repins, that whole brothers brigade (Dman, Recon, Oldguy, Arrow. . .) so many others. If u didnt see ur name, ur here too. Its too many to mention. So yeah- my time on that forum had a disappointing ending. But the friendships I formed there were gifts that I treasure.
So whether u guys are my friends from that other forum, or new peeps Im meeting here- Im excited to go forward with u as we share our love of this magnificent plant/hobby!

17 Likes

Waaaaaa!!! Charlie Brown.

2 Likes

Gets to cold mini splits freeze up (cant run under 63 degF) where cold filter air intakes come inā€¦

1 Like

That is an excellent and mind you way nicer then my way of saying it. That is such a good way of putting it Tā€¦ so many of them pokel their heads in here. Its definitely a lot slower over here but it seems to be growing exponentially due to this point you bring up. Bravo

7 Likes

Whatcha know about HVAC old blue? Its call after call of no heats when it gets cold.down here. Especially when people didnā€™t get the heater with the new units installedā€¦ right now itā€™s like two months out on parts due to covid-19

3 Likes

Whatā€™s the issue? Iā€™m no hvac tech just installed the 3 splits myself is allā€¦

2 Likes

Plan on runnin Mini splits next setup. Right now Iā€™m running a 12k btu window unit and a heater at night to meet it running lol

2 Likes

For the crib or your room?

1 Like

Cooling and heating at same time kinda hard on units but I didnā€™t have any issues with the 3 splits even when 100f outside. I bought mine to run air I donā€™t use the heat option I have 2500watt wall heaters (240volt)

1 Like

Another Florida grower???
Yay!!!
Breaking out the naked cartwheels!!!
šŸ¤øšŸ¤øšŸ¤ø

6 Likes

Dude I have to run my window unit 24/7 in my outdoor shed grow room. My humidity clearly follows itā€™s on off cycle ALLLL day long it goes down to 50 up to 70, over and over all day. Except 8am - 1pm lights off. My bill goes from 160 to 300 during growsā€¦itā€™s horrible. LoL

6 Likes

Donā€™t poke an eye out GOTU!

8 Likes

:grin::blue_heart:

6 Likes

Just at night. Iā€™m running the ac as my only dehumidifier at the moment. During the day when itā€™s hot my ac unit keeps up really well. Havenā€™t grown thru one of our summers yet tho

1 Like

6 Likes

That is the 1st X since I been here Kap has postedā€¦ LoL Iā€™ll take it - progress

6 Likes