Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

When itā€™s in the 80s outside my window unit keeps it pretty steady in the room. 78-80 degrees and 40-50% humidity.

Now on the hot days Iā€™ve noticed the ac runs all day and the humidity drops into the 30s so I foliar feed to help

2 Likes

Some might see it differently! :rofl:

10 Likes

Stuck the landing!

6 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

Damn Kapt. Made me spit coffee. :joy::joy:
:v::pray:
Mornin tenga. :wave::wave:

6 Likes

My grow room is 8 x 12 I thought at 9000 BTU split unit would be big enough because it is for over 300 ft.Ā² and I only have 100 ft.Ā² I was wrong. So I would suggest if any of you guys do buy split units you go twice as big as you need. It doesnā€™t cost very much more and will work much much better. Just my two centsā€¦ :v:t3::+1:t3:

9 Likes

I liked that one tooā€¦ :rofl:

7 Likes

Gm Oldguy, mi hermano!
:blue_heart: :+1:t3: :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

And a good 2 cents it is. My rooms 11x14.
And was thinking about getting a mini split.
Thanks for the tip.
:v::pray:

7 Likes

Man my electric bill
Last in 26ā€™x36ā€™x8ā€™ building running 5leds in veg and one 1000w halide plus flower room (didnā€™t have all lights on) 4 1000w hps then blowers and intakes was $398
Note: Didnā€™t have air on last month maybe 2-3 times if that

3 Likes

Thatā€™s gotta be @LoCoRocK. He has such bad luck. Poor dude!

1 Like

True datā€¦ My hvac guy says 12000btu ( doesnā€™t know about the grow) lol I bought two 24000 btu for flower and 18000 for veg and @happilyretired no doubt on you need bigger, my veg isnā€™t a whole lot larger then yours 14ā€™x12ā€™x8ā€™ ishā€¦ when 90s a 9000btu I know wouldnā€™t work to where your want it. I added a 1000watt halide in veg but back in the summer just 5 ledsā€¦ Man turn off the split testing got 94 deg. F ā€¦

3 Likes

Hey @newbiegrower251 let me know how the gold leaf is when she gets done and you torch some. I got ten seeds of that. I got some of ILGMā€™s Blue Dream, and while it is good, it sure isnā€™t as good as I was hoping it would be. This is of course if you got the Gold Leaf from ILGM.

4 Likes

Ilgm Gold Leafā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™ve grown gold leaf twice and I like it very muchā€¦ Still get things done focused gives a little bit of drive. Very mellow relaxed

3 Likes

Sportyboy-- ask Newbie to show u his Barbie pipe!!!

@newbiegrower251

3 Likes

@MrBlue you growing the Gold leaf now? It is according to them supposed to be a massive producer, fairly low on THCā€¦the same as they list the Blue Dream of theirs that I grew. If youā€™re growing it now let me know how it is when it finishes :wink:

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks, that is the way their Blue Dream is, takes a bit, then a kinda intense buzz but just for a little bit, then a low key chill. Listed the same 20% THC. I donā€™t think it is though, cause I grow Ethos mandarin cookies which is listed as 20% and is way more intense.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you thisā€¦ Chocolope is probably my favorite ilgm strain Iā€™ve grown so far. I was surprised sniper didnā€™t like it much. I was able to get some Chocolope Reserved from the dispensary @ 22% and it was exactly like what I grew. Same smell and look but mine ofcourse didnā€™t get. Full blown cure in since I had smoked and dumped it all within like 2 months. Lol

4 Likes