Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Sistah, Iā€™ll trade you for what Iā€™m smoking now. I think itā€™s dog crap soaked in deisel fuel. Kinda reminds me of the big bamboo. C&C Peace out.

2 Likes

Dog crap soaked in fuel?? Yuk. Why are u smoking that???

3 Likes

@newbiegrower251 come home dude. I miss u!
:vulcan_salute:t3::grin:

2 Likes

It was the best choice at the local Disp.

1 Like

Sup chick.

3 Likes

Yes, 3-4 more to go, some of the smaller girls may be ready sooner. :+1:

2 Likes

gm miss @tengaā€¦4 am dark out ā€¦but ā€¦(here comes the sunā€¦here comes the sun ā€¦itā€™s alright)ā€¦beatles or sergeant pepperā€™s lonely hearts club band?

2 Likes

gm miss @tengaā€¦4 am dark out ā€¦but ā€¦(here comes the sunā€¦here comes the sun ā€¦itā€™s alright)ā€¦beatles or sergeant pepperā€™s lonely hearts club band???

2 Likes

Nyasu @cww03- worth saying twice!!!
Gm mi hombre!
:hibiscus: :blue_heart: :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Here are my children of the blurple. I pulled them out into regular light. Those are MW, BD and TNG.

I had 2 more ABCs germ and have 2 more Im crossing my fingers on!

8 Likes

What do u guys think?? Ready??

10 Likes

Lolā€¦2 weeks!!!

5 Likes

Oh noooo really???
Lol the dratted ā€œ2 weeksā€

5 Likes

No amber showing, so it depends on what you are wantingā€¦Iā€™d say 2 weeks ,LMAO :rofl:

3 Likes

Tā€¦the running joke is everyone always answers 2 weeksā€¦ kinda like itā€™s always a calcium defiencyā€¦ lol typical forum answersā€¦ lol

8 Likes

Yes I know that running joke but. . .but. . ā€¦so bummed!! i thought they were done. Isnt that amber in the top pic??? Lower left

Idk how to decipher these pics!!

4 Likes

and in my caseā€¦2 weeks moreā€¦Lol

4 Likes

evevening allā€¦

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a lil amber in there I see. Not many pistils itā€™s definitely not a sugar leaf rightā€¦ Maybe some better pics and an overall bud shit too

LMAO edit ā€¦shot a bud shot

7 Likes

Youā€™ve got mostly cloudy, so it wouldnā€™t be unreasonable to get ready to cut. Iā€™m not sure about what youā€™ve got there a sativa or indica dominant plant. If itā€™s indica and you donā€™t want it to have a sedative effect then you could go ahead soon.

4 Likes