Flowers of the GOTU 💙

There you go girl, I told you you could do it. Tomorrow there might be five more roots poking out of that. The others aren’t far behind. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::tada:

2 Likes

Yeah actually I’ll end up with some decent seeded plants. I’m going to photobomb @tenga journal. This is pics from this morning.

5 Likes

Always welcome here my friend. Photobomb to ur hearts content!

2 Likes

That’s a big discussion there. Every single bag seed that someone’s gotten from where they bought it a dispensary is from a Herm. How many times have you ever heard anybody say that their bag seed Herm. I’m sure it happens but I don’t think very often.

2 Likes

If you look at my journal on Conclave Mr. Indica believes that I’ll have a nice cross between Chemdawg and NL. He believes that they won’t necessarily be hermies. If nothing else I’ll have a butt load of seeds to remind me to be more vigilant in the future. :+1:

6 Likes

My success is totally due to ur patience and attention helping teach me.
Should start calling u the happy hellraiser!!
Thats a compliment. But seriously HM, i am so grateful!!! I was so bewildered, impatient, and ready to give up cloning.
Wow. Im so happy. And when they passed the tug test-- i knew it was gonna be good!!! (Thats what she said)
:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

5 Likes

I don’t know I’m not getting that many seeds out of mine most buds have none some have one some have five. But I have very few buds that have multiple seeds.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm
A butt load
Is this fate from the seed u pooped out???
@Enlightened420 (see what fun u started sajib???:blue_heart:)

2 Likes

I’ve got some that are covered with seeds, some not as bad. But they have all been pollinated. So we’ll see, going to change gears on next grow and start some high CBD strains.

2 Likes

I have a ton of Water Stone cbd auto seeds from Sebring Seeds. If u wanna try them Doggy let me know.
Im growing 3 rn. 1 is on flower.

2 Likes

I believe that the larger NL was the one that hermied. But if I ever try to grow out seeds from the poop dog, I’ll let you name it. It’ll be a cross between NL /Chemdawg I’m sure you will come up with a very creative name for it.

2 Likes

Lit dog…:wink: there you go

:thinking:… or northern dog

2 Likes

I may, some one else we know offered to send me some high CBD high THC seeds. I’d like to grow both, high CBD/low THC plants and a strain high in both.

2 Likes

Looks kinda like a toothpick. LOL
Well done!

2 Likes

I think I’d have to call that one Chem Light, but maybe Northern Dawg would be more appropriate for the bulldog…

3 Likes

We have Copper Chem, a modified Chemdawg. Haven’t tried it yet, I’m hoping it’s a great smoke.

2 Likes

I forgot to tell u guys about my Zkittles auto. They are really close to the chop. Yesterday I was fussing with one of them, pulling off leaves. It was really sticky.
20210114_171442_HDR
But the thing was the smell!!!
Omg-- smells just like the candy!!
For the rest of last night I kept sniffing my fingers everytime my husband wasn’t looking.

Anyway, the sun is going down, but I snapped a couple more pics.
Heres my queen, Malawi
20210114_171503

Bubblicious
20210114_171508

Waterstone- these 2 are still in veg.
20210114_171536

Maui Wowie
20210114_171542

One of my Tangies- they are tall. I should have topped them.
20210114_171553

Maybe tomorrow I’ll pull the girls out of my closet for a pic. I dont like those blurple colored pics!

13 Likes

Splendid… just splendidly splendid!! Looks like the jars will be filled by the end February. I love the smell…it’s hard to place… I think the lemon pledge was good description but with orange as well, kinda juicy fruitish… all mine are at that stage now but the thc bomb has a particularly spicy smell to it…

11 Likes

… you’re funny…:sunglasses:

3 Likes

@bulldognuts
I just looked at ur plants more closely.
Omg so frosty!!
U know u may not make out so badly afterall. Your buds will still be pretty decent! You’ll have a good supply of seeds of a cross between 2 great strains! ( Could u imagine if my waterstone or aussie bastard pollinated my Malawi??!! A ridiculous cross!!)
Ive read that once a plant gets pollinated it focuses on making good seeds not high quality flowers. But remember our discussion a while back about how most peeps couldnt distinguish between 18% or 25% thc anyway. And when the quality is lacking sometimes people use it to make edibles. ( hint hint-- i love dark chocolate!! My birthday is coming up!!! ) ok ok its not till July.
And lastly-- no grow is a total bust when u learn something useful to help u down the road. Now i guess u know to have an eagle eye out for nanners, and be less focused on yer own.
How many more weeks till the chop, 3? 4?
:hibiscus::rocket::banana:

3 Likes