Flowers of the GOTU šŸ’™

Nowhere is safeā€¦

5 Likes

iā€™ll try ā€¦hope i donā€™t run out of stuff

1 Like

You got roots poking out of them clones yet.?

Youā€™re never safe from you know what!!

4 Likes

Sup dogā€¦

3 Likes

Just wasting time cruising around forums checking things out. While I should be up busy accomplishing something. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

I hear ya. You on nights again?

1 Like

Nope still on days, laid off this week because of supposed parts shortage. Iā€™m skeptical of everything the company puts out. Thereā€™s been multiple times that I found out whatā€™s actually happening from the news reports rather than from the company or union :thinking:

6 Likes

Mr bulldog how do you doā€¦ Smoking cheba ā€¦ been a small while manā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah I hear ya, already had enough of a break this year so far and where you really donā€™t need any more at this point right. Wait a minute itā€™s not this year anymore itā€™s next year, well heck. Well hell enjoy the time off, itā€™s a new year. Before you know it youā€™re going to be complaining about too many hours. Rona ainā€™t gonna be forever. And when things are about 3/4 done retails gonna unload. People start buying new cars again instead of used ones.

2 Likes

Sup locoā€¦

Aaaaaah whatā€™s cheba?

3 Likes

I swing by GN occasionally and see whatā€™s up. Got to admit I miss you guys. Iā€™m just a little bummed out right now, I had a hermie and now have a tent full of seeded plants. The joy of growing and learning. Wasnā€™t you the one that always said ā€œainā€™t learning funā€ LOL :slightly_smiling_face::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grin:

7 Likes

Oh man!! He always catches me!!!

4 Likes

Well dog nuts, if you recall my whole last indoor hermed on me. So I know how you feel.:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Letā€™s face it you get a thrill out of being caught.

5 Likes

Hey guess whatā€¦ new batch will be harvest time in no timeā€¦and yes ā€¦I love it - Learning is funā€¦ Betcha youā€™ll be Twice as vigilant nowā€¦happens to everyone man . Hey Iā€™d rather that then losing it to aphids and do an entire deco

4 Likes

O
M
G
Every one strip down
It is time for NAKED CARTWHEELS!!!
Yes Happy man, one of my clones has a root!!!

There is hope for me yet! Dang.
Seriously
After 26 failed attempts. . . .

8 Likes

Itā€™s sort of a helpless feeling, right.

4 Likes

I always thought if it hermied u could at least cut ur losses and collect seeds out of the deal.
But. . ā€¦is it true any of those seeds will be more likely to hermie too?

2 Likes

My last outdoor plant did the same. Shouldā€™ve been a QP pant, but she had so many issues I think I got about a zip and a half. :expressionless:

2 Likes