Flushing process

When you take your sample you dry like normal…but do you cure it

3 Likes

Quick dry about 3 days but it gives a good guess if there is nute build up

4 Likes

Gotta realize I don’t store buds… I dry cure burp and smoke

5 Likes

Yeah I am the same way … but I need to get a stock pile up so I can smoke only the stuff I grow …

3 Likes

Me too bro… I find myself buying recently but I’m just glad I have good friends otherwise I’d be paying 60 an 1/8

5 Likes

Yeah that is one of the major reasons I started to grow… looks like no time better than right now to expand the grow

4 Likes

Dollars bro… I’m slowly doing it… Trying to perfect my product now

4 Likes

Holy cow! 60 an 1/8?! That’s gotta be some good stuff. I’ve been fortunate enough to have the space bigger then just a tent. Had to make a sacrifice in the garage with the motorcycle lift but I’ve been able to manage. I’m starting to get stocked up so I can take a break in the summer. It gets over 100f in central Cali so I don’t want to have to battle the heat. Probably get 120 in the garage plus the heat of HPS would be crazy bad.

3 Likes

Industry definitely needs quality control… I can slap a sticker on some bunk ass buds and say it’s :fire:… But that would just be wrong… But guess what they are doing it

1 Like

Yeah thats my plan grow slowly …but I think I definitely need to do some of the slow growing lol

2 Likes

I even get some 7’s for $150, straight GAS nothing like it

1 Like

High 90s low hundreds in summer here in so cal… AC keeps me within range… Portable AC units work if you can’t do full environment unit like the garage … Might add to the electric bill tho a bit

3 Likes

Hi bud. It’s always best to flush to remove the nutrients that can give a bad burn taste and therefore a harsh smoke. If using soil the excess nutrient not used by the plant will crystallize and sit in the soil and this needs to be flushed out.
If my medium is soil then I start to flush with clean distilled around PH 6 water at least two weeks before harvest. This gives time to flush the build up of crystallized nutrient in the soil out. Also your plant uses it’s leaves as a warehouse for nutrients and your plant will start to take nutrients from its leaves hence the yellow leaves in flush and this good.
I use this method every time and my buds taste great. Hope this helps and good luck with the grow bud. It’s additive once you start.

3 Likes

Nice informing post. Thanks.

4 Likes

Well said I’m on week 1 of final flush and I can start smelling the built up in my soil

1 Like

Hi scotty 17. Hope you get this I’m new to the site and it’s great and thanks. You only got a week left that’s great. I’m sat in England on lock down and I’ve got another 6 weeks to wait before my girls are ready.

5 Likes

I’m excited…I’ll tag you in my journal yes lots of music in there lol… @hoppiefrog is a great one to learn from just fyi… We all have our own style but we are all family… From the states in southern California on lockdown too but I’m construction and considered essential so I’m still out there mask and gloves working… I’m sure everyone would love to see your plants… start a journal and let the fun begin my friend! :call_me_hand::seedling::herb::palm_tree:… Welcome to GN!!

5 Likes

Awww thanks for that Scotty 17 what a top welcome and thank you for inviting me to the family. Like you I’m frontline and I drive a wagon n no rest for u’s bud.
It’s a bit late here in Britain so going hitting the sack now but I will defo post some pictures of my grow tomoz. I have 4 white widow big bud and they are two and a half weeks into flower and doing very well. Thanks again scotty 17 for making me feel so welcome.

5 Likes

Sleep well friend… Stay safe… Catch you on the flip side :call_me_hand:… Just heads up put @ before name so it gets in the notifications… Like @PreyBird1 @hoppiefrog @kapouic @coolgreen67

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice pal and will do. Stay safe and nice to meet you.

3 Likes