Flushing process

I think like this its in the plant flush dirty medium ok but u cant flush nutrients out of the plant they need to be used up, to replace all the water or even a portion out would take weeks and would be so small, the plant retains the nutrients if ur giving proper feed theres no need to remove nutrients just my opinion

3 Likes

Awesome too come back here and see all the feedback… this is excellent… I’m in week 1 just finally starting to yellow up. waiting for these to finish up so I can start the next run. exciting times

@scotty17
@coolgreen67

3 Likes

Buuuuuttt… If the only thing the plant has to drink is fresh water after you get rid of all the excess build up it’s better smoke… In my opinion I don’t want to be smoking a bunch of nutrients I go for as natural as possible… All said and done flushing comes down to the final smoke in my opinion

3 Likes

@scotty17 dry the Bubba slow… makes for a smooth smoke. Too much too quick it becomes harsh. Slow, long cure is key with this one. I’ve been growing this one for the past 10 years… it’s a keeper!

3 Likes

Will do @bobette thanks for the tip :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

@bobette denser nugs I’m presuming is the reason why it requires slow longer dry… But correct me if I’m wrong please… These buds are dense as fuck :+1:

4 Likes

It’s likely due to the terpine profile , some terpines are more volatile than others. Most strains do best with a cold dry and cure. A few do best with a fast dry and high temp cure.

4 Likes

Had to @bobette… I’m so proud of it lol

9 Likes

Looks like some great smoke :+1:

5 Likes

I’m getting really stoked brother… Not as big as most but just that feeling you did what most can’t accomplish… We are a rare breed growers

6 Likes

Hear. Hear. :+1::+1::+1::wink::v:
Looks super frosty. :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Sad thing is ego is still strong in this group… I don’t don’t give a fuck… 10,000 plants or 1… If you do it right you can produce the fire… I want this to be my legacy but I’m small no big producer wouldn’t even consider me as an option in their grow but I probably know more than they do… It’s fucked up here in California

4 Likes

Slowly but mark my words I WILL have a thriving cannabis company that we built with a few true brothers

6 Likes

@scotty17 those buds look perfect . Even the little button buds are very sticky! Yours look amazing! You should be proud!
You are right about the dense buds and drying.
I know you can be very impatient waiting for this one to cure…but like a good wine… age it right and it is so good and smooth.

6 Likes

Thank you @bobette means alot!!!

5 Likes

man that is my goal myself…

4 Likes

Very nice work my man. Makes us all proud of you. Great accomplishment. To bad the runtz took off that bubba would be bigger.

3 Likes

Multi strain run bro …it was a first for me… 2 totally different genetics under same roof

3 Likes

I got some choice cuts growing brother. Im impressed with your skills. My next run of runts is going to be huge. Ha ha. And i got my power down to $171 a month :money_mouth_face::wink: but ive been on the gas lantern routine for over a week now. And it is just crazy. Im loving it. the buds have doubled overnight man. Im going back to t5 vegging. It soo much cheaper. Im trying to get maximum equipment for my dollar.

4 Likes

T5 is sick… I might just get one for seed and early to mid veg but then again I may just keep the board higher up… Par is nuts now with the 2nd

2 Likes