Free Self-Watering Containers (3-Pack) GiveAway for Your Honest Feedback

Your on. The right track just keep working on it I’m going to be able to get my bigger grow pots in the industry. Just have a few things to add. Your water check tube is called a Farm’s Kit.

Let me know if you want to network together?

I’m new to this forum and not sure respondents see my follow-up post, so just in case (don’t mean to annoy):
Free Self-Watering Containers (3-Pack) GiveAway for Your Honest Feedback - #19 by carriezrun

Your fine @carriezrun. Looking forward to trying them!!!

1 Like

Have you been able to get the information you need to make a step forward into the Future of The Cannabis Industry? If so, message me back and I should be able to help. I have been working on DIY pots for over 5 years now. I know some knowledge that is factually correct and SciFi.

2 Likes

Hi @carriezrun, interesting product and I can see it has a applications for hobby and/or smaller growers. As far a setting up systems for commercial, it appears that a fundamental aspect of your system is hand-watering, and from my experience, the labor involved in hand-watering is one of the first things people try to get away from as they build-out and scale a commercial grow.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Yep and it is a 3 bucket sample… so correct… not commercial… and blue lab and ink bird are a couple of the players for commercial…I love the people that keep the home grower in mind…

3 Likes

Yes, thank you, for the feedback. We have an irrigation system about ready to launch, but haven’t been tested on anything larger than 100 GroBuckets. I know I’m a newbie, but it’s mind-blowing to see the technology involved in growing commercial on the channel. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you. May be interesting for you and my Partner to chat at some point. He’s the inventor engineer and has a far more in-depth understanding as I can already tell you do. I really appreciate your willingness to help.

hey Bryan,

can you share more info - you an PM me if you want to…

1 Like

Yes I can help you with some of MY KNOWLEDGE.

Yes I’ll help you out, and you most likely do the same for me.

@Ladithief. I know they have a company that will provide you with a USA address … in these instances… and will transport your shipment over to Canada. I don’t know the company name, I’d have to search for it again

I’m in Canada as well

Forget the pail, I’d fill it up with coco-peat, Wrap a paint strainer around it, stick a dripper in it and prop it on my water table

I’m in Canada as well. If we can find a way to make it reach me, I’ll gladly give you honest feedback and side by side comparisons.

Yeah mine came in the mail today!!!

@carriezrun thank you!!! My buckets are square but will go pick up rounds this weekend. I have sohum soil on the way and currently have some Fox farm O F so will try out both soils and i have some Godbud seed i have been itchin to pop. So this last week in anticipation of the new pots I have been cleaning and rearranging the grow rooms transferring a few to the flower room… basically getting my ducks in a row. Any tips tricks or wants from your end just drop me a line. I will post picks here or if you have another thread lmk… Thank again!!!

3 Likes

@kkustome awesome! I received mine today and I have a week to two weeks before I harvest so @carriezrun i’ll be able to run this test journal soon! Thoughts, ideas or suggestions are always welcome!

1 Like

My soil has arrived and my beans are in plugs waiting to pop will be setting up my buckets soon!!! @jtobidon it’s nice to be growing with you.

3 Likes

My babies popped today!!!

woo hoo!!!

4 Likes

Thanks for posting these photos!! The mail center assured me they’d tape the box tab, which they obvi forgot to do. Thank goodness yours didn’t pop open and lose pieces. Great shots, thanks

2 Likes

Hey, Guys!! Glad your GroBuckets arrived earlier than I’d anticipated.

I’m going to start a new thread called “GroBucket Test Group” as I mentioned in letter enclosed in the box. Please join in the conversation there.

@kkustom if it’s not too much of a hassle for you to repost your pics there, that’d be great, but I know we’re all busy, so if too much, please don’t worry…Appreciate You!

2 Likes