Friendly grow comp

Hehehe… Goji… Goji…Goji…
(jk btw…or am I?)

7 Likes

I already have the Goji Crasher too.

8 Likes

Well then @PreyBird1 ill give you a few days to let us know what you have available. Given your situation. Thay probably would have been the way to go anyways. So let us know what you have available. Then we will vote lol.

10 Likes

I want in send me the info please!

10 Likes

I don’t have goji but have been wanting to try it :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::seedling::potted_plant:

9 Likes

I have everything but goji available. Lets talk about this tomorrow i have the day off.

10 Likes

This sounds great. I’d love to be a part of this. I can chip in for seeds if needed.

9 Likes

And @treetrunks had mentioned regular seeds. But i was thinking that takes away from the making sure everyone gets the same thing. Because regular seeds is a toss up of what you get. And myself like the majority of those arent trying to have males hanging around.

So other opinions on that…

11 Likes

Sounds great!

10 Likes

I’m down for fem seeds. Same for everyone.

13 Likes

I’d prefer Fems also

14 Likes

Okay lets take a vote

Amnesia lemon x runtz
Runtz x white caviar f3
White caviar x runtz x slapz

Here is who i have down as to who wants to participate. Vote by friday and ill get seeds ordered.

@royboy89 @TechDCo @bobette @elite_hemp @HostileHippie420 @treetrunks @truthhound @dequilo @cloudkandy @pbaker1111 @roninalkemyst @megabudzz215 @sdoyle @nwnative @mothergoose @ultrapuff

11 Likes

I vote this one

7 Likes

I’m actually probably just gonna sit back and watch the competition.

8 Likes

Amnesia Lemon x Runtz sounds interesting.

7 Likes

@midwestcc420 I 'm sorry but I have to stay on the bench. I have no available grow space at the moment and probably won’t for a few months. I will cheer for all of you and dump the Gatorade on the winner. Good luck…you lucky bastards.

8 Likes

I’m all the way down and Amnesia Lemon sounds amazing I actually have been wanting to grow this one out!

8 Likes

Sounds like this competitions is coming along nicely. Looking forward to seeing them ladies.

9 Likes

I’m super excited for this grow, but I will abstain from voting. Will be more than happy to go w the majority. Thanks so much for organizing!

8 Likes

When will the planting begin?
We need a set time for everybody on when they can plant and agree on a date?

4 Likes