Friendly grow comp

June 1st would be the cut off point i believe that would work for everyone. I plant my outdoor garden around mothers days. So that gives an extra couple weeks for those further north.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Lemon runtz!

8 Likes

Lemon runtz sounds pretty cool

9 Likes

Amnesia lemon it is @PreyBird1 and i love the new logo.

12 Likes

Is it to late to join this competition?

7 Likes

Im sure its not too late. Im ready when ever. Im not sure about the strain chosen yet? @midwestcc420

7 Likes

Here you goā€¦:wink::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Well i have find them and shuck em lol.

7 Likes

@midwestcc420 if its not to late, count me in. As for strain, lets see what it is. If Iā€™m too late I will watch it happen. I will also have @PreyBird1 Runtz and Monkey Slaps outdoors this year anyways.

8 Likes

I too will be just watching. I have plenty going on.
Preybird genetics are always in my garden.

9 Likes

I am getting really excited about this! Iā€™m planning to submit one indoor entry and one outdoor entry, just for fun. I donā€™t care about strain, but Lemon Amnesia sounds just delicious.

10 Likes

Iā€™ve got you on there @Dforce and the cultivar voted was Amnesia lemon runtzā€¦ Iā€™ll be ordering seeds friday. And send them out soon as they come in If you think we can make that happen @PreyBird1.

11 Likes

Yeah we can do that. Hit me up tomorrow im off.

9 Likes

Sorry ive been a little behind in keeping up with things. Ive had alot going on at home. But i just linked with @PreyBird1 to get seeds orderedā€¦

I need a dm from anyone who is participating. So i can get shipping info.

Grow room update also coming soon.

11 Likes

New to growing, but Iā€™ve always wanted to grow and love the cannabis community. Any tips, suggestions and overall guidance would be greatly appreciated.

11 Likes

@lovenbud hey welcome to the community!
Make a journal and post your grow pics because weed love to see them!
And we can come by your journal and see what your up to!

10 Likes

Sorry guys i fell off for a few weeks cuz i had some family things going on. And going through a gaurdianship to help out a friend. So i had to take a little break to make sure all that was straight. But now we are back and back at it. Iā€™ll get seeds out to all participating.

10 Likes

:thinking:ā€¦ it seems as though itā€™s been a rough few weeks for everybody. :+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

Thatā€™s a fact

8 Likes