Fun and Games on the Central Coast

A bit late to start this one but it’s time to introduce my current grow:

This is my gifted seed from my friend who is a food scientist working now for a medical cannabis company. He called this plant “Game Changer” and is a straight female (hopefully), straight sativa with a 1 to 20 CBD to THC ratio. This is today at aroung 2 1/2 weeks from sprout.

Gifted Thai Haze Photo

Gorilla Glue Auto

Northern Lights Auto

Green Crack Auto (STINKY!!)

RQS Diesel Auto

I haven’t been paying too much attention to all of the times on these; just kinda Zen growing in soil. The little one is in Promix and has had it’s 2nd feeding yesterday at 700 ppm 6.5 PH. All of the autos except RQS are getting low dose bloom nutes: 300 to 400 ppm. The RQS and Thai Haze are getting a dilute Lucas Formula to support the increased N demand. I am more of the philosophy to provide everything the plant needs to remain healthy for as long as possible.

Tags: @pomeroymc. @tdubwilly, @Bogleg, @Ladithief, @covertgrower, @dbrn32, @mattybear, @macgyver_stoner, @el_kabong, and whoever else wants to chime in. @missiles too!

19 Likes

Lol all your outdoor girls look great @myfriendis410 :grin: it’s been awhile since I’ve seen them they got some nice buds growing on them :wink:

8 Likes

I’ll chime in with a set of eyes to learn some stuff. Looking sweet!!!

9 Likes

Looking fantastic

Packee

7 Likes

Now there’s a garden that can be appreciated. Looking good

6 Likes

I’m in for watching!

7 Likes

Here and watching brother Alan! :wink::v::bear:

8 Likes

@not2sureyet here is @myfriendis410 journal over here :wink:

6 Likes

Did Brian finally join? @not2sureyet glad you made it!

7 Likes

Yes I kept on him till he did lol he had a problem. At first but MacG got him figured out :wink:

6 Likes

Excellent. We need his grow skills here. He is an artist with an auto lol.

5 Likes

That is for sure! Hands down :grin:

3 Likes

@mrcrabs here ya go

4 Likes

I suppose I ought to top off this journal; seeing as how we put the plants in jars today lol

Thai Haze

Gorilla Glue

GG

Northern Lights (upside down)

Green Crack

Yields were around 1 1/2 oz per plant except for Thai Haze at just shy of 3 oz. @not2sureyet half of this is for you to play with.

11 Likes

Nice job! You’re definitely going to have a little bit of a variety to smoke now :grin:

7 Likes

Don’t forget about dem colors doh!

8 Likes

That gorilla glue has nice color to her!

7 Likes

last visit I was sent home with 5 jars of bud. I am waiting patiently to try the green crack :grin:
Thank you sir :smiley:

7 Likes

I seem to have a few new strains in front of me haha! You HAVE to take a picture of the Bloody Skunk! If you don’t I will.

7 Likes

The BS did come out pretty nice

9 Likes