Galactic God x White Runtz

Ok so we have been testing this strain. And it is really good for rheumatoid arthritis! So im going to run a bunch of these in 4 plant grows and were going to F2 these. So here are the seeds. There are 4 and 3 sprouted 1 hasnt. I forgot 1 picture of the biggest sprout. But there already in solo cups and wating to surface.

19 Likes

Oh yeah! I’m in :wink:

5 Likes

Already know I’ll be taking a look. Cheers mate.

6 Likes

Last night at 9pm. 2 peeking out

11 Likes

If it helps with arthritis it’s definitely gonna be a winner. No question. :+1:t3::+1:t3:

7 Likes

It does and that’s why were working this strain. I have another awesome grower using this flower already.

8 Likes

One slow poke seed.

This seedling had the embryo/skin? stuck on it.

i carefully removed it.

8 Likes

The camera did not want to focus for nothing! It was making me kinda mad! So were 4 for 4 on seed sprouts.

12 Likes

Is this all reg or reg’s and fems? You probably already said.

Marty

5 Likes

These are regulars! Im going to mate out the offspring like i do.

6 Likes

A small update.

12 Likes

The plants in the back are seeded flower drying out.
Just refilled my wheeled tub with pro mix. I keep a Bunch in stock.
Here are the plants tonight. I was running behind and just got them transplanted to 3 gallon pots.
So i fill the grow sack/bag as follows.
3 gallon sack.
2/3 full of promix-Hp
1 handful of manure
1.5 oz of Azomite trace minerals
Then i set a solo cup in the middle and move the promix against the sides then pull the cup out.
Then i sprinkle
5g of dynomyco in around hole.
Then a light sprinkle of Great white. Now the transplant fits right into the cup hole. Then they get 1/4 of my normal grow nutrients.
1gr of dakine420 calmag
2.5 g of dakine420 base.
2.5 g of dakine420 grow.
Then i add that to.
20 ml of Roots organics Surge.

18 Likes

You have a section for this plant!!! Hahaha well then i want to share!!! I think if more people see how awesome this strain is, you will sell out of thise seeds bro. Hahahaha I grew a whole tray of this. They all grew the exact same. I mean uniformity of the buds and all. Hahaha my entire bag of the harvest all look the same. Nothing tiny, all nice hatd size nuggets with a great look and awesome smell. The taste and buzz are awesome. Its what I just packed for my wake n bake Im about to spark. Hahahaha It does not couch lock me, but still is a hell of a great feel. Hahaha the last plant of her I did, i let her get over 4’ tall and 4’ across before I even flipped to flower. Ibusually dont go that big before I flip, but I really wanted to see what I could do in a grow with 15’ ceilings. Lmao

Preybird Farm’s White Runtz x Galactic God

15 Likes

13 Likes

@PreyBird1 Did you use sts to reverse and then polinate that way like an s1 style cross, or did you get a male to use for the cross? If sts, was the white runtz the one you rev and collected the pollen? Just curious bro. Lol

7 Likes

I did sts the white Runtz and crossed it to the galactic god. Both mothers were incredibly awesome. Seems like they both transfered into the prodigy seeds.

9 Likes

I am planning my next grow…

5 Likes

I also made a cross 2yrs ago called
SKYGOD = skywalker og x galactic God. In this cross i had 3 male skywalkers i chose the best one. I have some strains i give to nobody but myself ha ha yep im completely insane. I have my own weed i smoke and then theres the wifes weed. Then i have my retail stuff’s. And i give people weed here and there…“samples” like candy for weed smokers ha!

17 Likes

man transplanted these plant snd damn it little too much fertigation. There drooping! Oh well theyll dry out tomorrow and ill lower the light.

12 Likes

need to reduce pot size for my room was using 5 gallon but considering 3 gallon pots (rule of thumb is 1 gallon = 1oz ? correct) very limited with 5 gallon pots

5 Likes