Galactic God x White Runtz

breeder of - you ? seeds available ?

6 Likes

Lol i breed all my strains. Any seeds i have are mine i created and i have test seeds and i have retail seeds. I can show you pics of every strain i have grown and show you the plant and the flowers and then the dried buds. I now have 35 strains of my own and have a test grower network of 20 growers. I have 75% of my strains already tested. And 75% of my strains in Regular photoperiod and femmanized And i have got strains now in 11 countries. I do not release all my strains though and i have strains only i grow and smoke. Lol i smoke only my flower and only certain strains. I know what i like so i make my weed for me and sometimes i share it.

14 Likes

Holy crap! @PreyBird1 I bet you haven’t lost a single sock in your entire life.

I’ll take one of these…and one of these…all of these…

10 Likes

Just a quick update pic.

13 Likes

Man im tired today.

14 Likes

If only we could buy trees that big. All the natural shade from the heat, that would be amazing here as we enter +100° time of year.

I have this nice pecan tree I don’t do anything tool except water. It’s great for keeping the UMRK cool without using the AC. Neighbors have this one on the wall, makes a huge mess in my yard, but it keeps my kitchen and porch in the shade for half the day.

I need to be more grateful for my yard

14 Likes

15 Likes

man there finally perking up. I gave them too much water. Two freaking weeks to dry out!

12 Likes

13 Likes

ok i can verify 2 males and 1 female and 1?? Stubborn one. I drew the sex symbols on the bags. And i suspect the stubborn one is female.

9 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 I saw you with listings on another website…is the “Amnesia Lemon Runtz” the same as the “Forgotten Runtz”??..IMO “Forgotten runtz” is a cooler name. I was looking around for more information and stumble across it…and would it be OK to try to take it to 10 weeks for more amber or is 70-80 days flower standard?

5 Likes

Lol actually yes the name i eventually stayed with was the “forgotten Runtz” because of the amnesia haha. I actually really like that strain. It was amazing lemon and then a heavy skunk. I still have some of that flower. And yes you can go as long as you like. But another thing is all flower will ripen over time. Take a small bud an take a pic of its trichomes. Let it sit for like 4 months and look at the trichromes again. You will be surprised at all the red trichomes present.

9 Likes

@PreyBird1
Is that the same amnesia lemon you were talking about to me or to see amnesia lemon Runtz little bit different?

7 Likes

Amnesia lemon was a barney’s farm strain. I femanized the mother i had and crossed it back to the Runtz strain im always messing with. I have both amnesia lemon and the amnesia lemon x Runtz.

7 Likes

Forgotten Rutnz for the win. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

So what do you think that does as far as Indica/sativa. Bring it closer to 50-50? Crossing with Runtz that is.

5 Likes

I would think it brings more indica. But i used the lemon skunk as the cross to the the runtz So i was still hoping to get 80% of the lemon amnesia to transfer into runtz. Which would have more sativa.

7 Likes

So the lemon skunk was the pollen producer? I really don’t understand the transfer of genetics between male and female plants. I had an assumption but it sounds like my assumption could be incorrect. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah the mother pollen donator was the amnesia lemon and i pollinated it to the runtz clone i had on hand.

6 Likes

14 Likes