Galactic God x White Runtz

About 5 years ago MSD our sewer provider, put a storm drain in the back of the yard, they had to pay us to access our property, they also paid us for our trees they took out. But not nearly enough. The whole back fence line was 100’ trees kept the afternoon sun off my back deck and after they were gone it turned my yard into a wind tunnel.

Sure wish they were not gone. Haven’t planted anything back…I’ll be dead and gone long before they are big enough to do much.

Marty

6 Likes

Prey if you cross back using the same pollen to a plant grown from seed from the first female/male cross does that increase the traits from the male?

Marty

6 Likes

Did you cut the light back to get sex that early on these plants?

6 Likes

I have been contemplating the idea of Cyprus trees. From what I understand they do not have anywhere near as massive of a root mass as traditional trees per se, and they are relatively easy to upkeep and clean. My idea is to line my entire property with them except the front of the house. That’s really more for privacy and aesthetics rather than shade.

5 Likes

You can add back to the strain but you have to have the original mother still alive. Then take the offsprings pollen and pollinate that existing mother.

6 Likes

No with seedlings and clones i run a weird light schedule. Here ill explain it.
On at 3:01 a.m.
Off at 9 p.m.
Then i add a little Gas lantern routine.
On again at 1:30 a.m.
Off at 2:31 a.m.
I veg the plants like this a lot now. And the plants sex much faster ive found. Ive played with a lot of lighting times. Hell one time i accidentally flowered like 30 plants!
So i have 19hrs of light with a 1hr break where they think there going to sleep then wham! I wake em up again.

On.

Off.

On.

Off again for 29 minutes. I said its a weird schedule but i like it.

8 Likes

Here are the plants today. And they have been under this light schedule since day 1.

15 Likes

Damn that is weird…but if it works it works ! I wondered how you were getting sex that small. As always thanks for the great info.

Marty

7 Likes

Ive never showed anyone this weird schedule. So When these plants get about 2’ I put them into another tent at 18 on 6 off. Then progress a week or so then onto 12/12.

7 Likes

@Skinnyhb be careful on those Cypress trees. We had them at a commercial property I worked at as a supervisor of maintenance. One they make a hell of a mess, constantly drop limbs, and shed in the wintertime. Two they caused us a buttload of sewer problems, the roots will penetrate your sewer lines and clog them up. They drop sap, a lot of it. The buildings where they were, the entryways and sidewalks were constantly gummed up and the floors from shoe tracking the resin in. Just a heads up.

Marty

6 Likes

Fuck’n A

Also Fuck N.A.

6 Likes

I’ve noticed more sativa traits in the pheno that I’m growing now. Which is what I expected, I would guess though there’s indica in most every strain we have now.

6 Likes

are the plant in Pro Mix Open Top Bags ?

4 Likes

No i buy the bags on amazon. Then i put promix hp and cured steer manure, azomite, and dynomyko and greatwhite. Thats it!

7 Likes

Im thinking ill mate the 2 plants on the left. Both have 11 point leaves well see though. One of the other males stinks really good!

16 Likes

Looks great

6 Likes

I wish I could like this post again just so you can hit the 10 mark. Those are some beautiful and vibrant shades of green, I mean just gorgeous. I love seeing the bushes as they grow without any intervention from man.

4 Likes

So from this angle i like the short male in the far right for his shortness.

Here are tthe males. The 2nd picture is the male i like but hell 3 choice males. Smells,structure, leaf points. Lots to think about. I think i may clone her and breed the clone with a different male like i do sometimes. But that males testing them 2x or 3x harder and longer due to 3 cuts having different but separated males. I jave heard of people hitting femals with multiple male pollen at once. Thats just retarded in my eyes. Because diffent males could pollinate different flower areas or groups of floweres on the same plant and thats just dumb because there would be all kinds of different phenotypes and not to mention there untested F1’s.

15 Likes

You got some freakin skillz my green thumbed friend!

7 Likes

Thanks my friend! Heres the group today. The boys are going nutz :joy::rofl:

7 Likes