Galctic god strain and skywalker

Ok got some seeds from @mk3_farms and i sprouted them in 18hrs. 4x galctic god popped and 1 skywalker. However i did put the other 3x skywalkers into there intended plugs in case there late poppers.

They were sprouted Dec 5th. And put into float tray biodomes from parkseed.com there my favorite humidity domes for seedlings and clones!
I put the seed into the bio plugs as soon as the tap root is a 1/2 inch long or more. Then i lightly pack cana coco around the seedling tap root. I feel it protects the micro root hairs from the air and the quick change of temp from cold paper towel to the plug and it keeps the light off the tap root (important). The plug is already prepped with pre-warmed water via a heat mat under the tray. And precharged the floating solution with 20ml of clonex seedling nutrients. If i do seeds, seedlings, clones i use this everytime. Weather it’s coco, areoponic, kratkys, ect. Always.
Please follow along!

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful project!! Keep the fire burning

4 Likes

You can get some if you want to d a swap

4 Likes

Here is the picture before i add coco. You can see the tap root hairs are in open air! I dont like this and if you push to hard you could kill the seedling! So i kinda gently let it fall into the hole and pack coco around it. But i did forget to mention i do take a dropper and water the coco around the seed with the tray water. Suck a little up and dropperbaround the coco keeps it stabile and moist and then the seedling can stand up overnight!

6 Likes

Perhaps, those…you have so many-I’m not sure!!!

4 Likes

I added more to my list. I have stuff no ever listed. Always new stock coming in. Will be adding fem autos to my.menu since so many people.ask for them

5 Likes

I have maybe 500 more galactics lefr

4 Likes

What about hazes and diesel?
Any church haze, chocolate Thai ?
Sour/nyc d?

5 Likes

I have real chocthai. And I have a few haze crosses. DM

5 Likes

Prob some.diesel crosses aswell

4 Likes

Here are GG and skywalker. 10 mins ago.

4 Likes

This. Is typing why I start directly into cups or pot’s. Starting low soil level and burying them as they grow. I don’t like starting seeds in cubes or plugs

6 Likes

Watching eagerly buddy!! :facepunch::+1::+1: Looking good

3 Likes

Yeah but sometimes thats a male reaching out. I just plant it deeper later.
Check out the progeression of the hash passion!
Same proccess.

6 Likes

What should i label the clone shipper as?

1 Like

Not a plant! They will want to agriculture check. anything you want i guess!

3 Likes

They ask all kinds of questions it has to be close to right is all

2 Likes

@MK3_Pharms holy shit i just realized i never raised the dome up to the light holy shit oops. Fixed it nice catch. I see what you meant!

5 Likes

Yeah that’s also why I don’t germ under domes

5 Likes

A module???

3 Likes