Galctic god strain and skywalker

Set to watching if that’s cool with you.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard. Watch my runtz thread also. Its into 2.0 lol

3 Likes

I dont know man maybe say its a rose Bush!
Just make sure the leaf tips are trimmed off and say its an aquatic plant? I have no clue

3 Likes

dont know if this helps

2 Likes

I will check it out!!

1 Like

good to know

3 Likes

Hemp and cannabis are two different plants species. If sending in country. You don’t need to say anything. Out of country I’m worried they don’t survive the trip. Idk. Just some thoughts

3 Likes

many of the seed banks ship stealth garanteed … i haved tried yet but i am gonna have to soon

2 Likes

Yes but a seed, or a cutting taken early enough in veg will not have enough thc to be considered otherwise.

3 Likes

I mean if it is marked in an “official” package that says hemp who can say anything other…

3 Likes

Well if your sending flower or anything like that, they can test it pretty easily, but seeds and things like that dont contain any thc yet.

3 Likes

I’ve sent thousands of seeds packs. Never had one lost. If I ever did get a visit. I’d love to take that battle to court. I’m not selling cannabis. Just the genetic profile to “potentially” grow it.

6 Likes

Wont b a plant just some beans;)

3 Likes

That’s why I don’t understand some rules. Its seeds. Not a actual cannabis plant. There is a big difference between a bud and a bean.

3 Likes

Yeah, some crazy things going on with seeds…
Before it was legal here in Canada, I used to get my seeds from a famous Netherlands seed company. They knew it was illegal, but they would ship anyway, disguised in some form of “stealth packaging”.
I ordered a few times with them and never had any problems.
When cannabis became legal in Canada last year, I tried ordering from them again. Now they don’t ship to Canada anymore. Now that the “bastards” billionnaire have their money grabbing hands on the cannabis industry here, they want everything to go through them or their companies to be able to make money on anything cannabis related…
I understant about supply and demand but the Canadian cannabis industry should be careful not to kill the hen that lays the golden eggs…(if that makes any sense).

2 Likes

Its such a mess. I was never in favor of legalization. I was doing much better during the medical days

2 Likes

Well i hate to say it but i killed the galactic gods by accident! Had a power failure timer didnt shut down and boiled the seedlings. But i started some more and here they are.

2 Likes

Here is the skywalker i currently have growing. The 2 new sprouts will be joining it.

It had a little ruff start. I took it out of the humidity dome and forgot to shut the fan off in the chamber and dried it out. Lucky i caught it in time and shut the fan down.

7 Likes

Did you take the seed out of the shell

1 Like

Yes then they are ckvered with a tint bit of coco to cover the tap root. I dont like to bent it. I found these shells to be stupid tough and the seedling will die trying to sprout. I lost others sprouts just like that before. Three i took the shells off already and they are doing so well.

3 Likes