Galctic god strain and skywalker

Its strange they are like that. I’ve grown them didn’t run into that. Other people have grown them and no issues either. Strange.

1 Like

Had to pinch in 1 finger pop them open with tweezers. But out of the shells there very fast growing and vigorous like you expect. Now i open all the seeds once the tail us long enough for my tastes. But hard seed shells just means the seeds will/should last longer in storage.

4 Likes

Everyone has reported very fast growth. And vigor in this strain. They have a nice color to them as well. Hope you can pull it out of them.

3 Likes

I hope there females

4 Likes

I just did the same thing w all my seeds haha good thing I check my plants every hr or two lol could have been bad and lost about 1000$ worth of seeds and shipping haha

4 Likes

Damn that woukd have been a damn shame. Lesson learned.

3 Likes

I had my fan Blowing against a wall 10 ft ft my plants and they still got windburn haha

2 Likes

They all came around u n the end thankfully haha

3 Likes

Merry Christmas bro its got to b by now where u r haha. I’m up for my mid evening smoke session haha back is killing me

2 Likes

Lol its verrryyy merry.

here are the 2 skywalker sprouts this morning.

And here are the 3 galactic gods.

6 Likes

Show me the Gas mon

3 Likes

None of the Dutch companies ship to Canada… and I don’t know why…lol…ILGM is another

4 Likes

The borders are getting real tight it sounds like bro… We are living history in the making right now… Every country for itself… The world is dividing itself faster than ever now… Our natural resources are depleting pollution global warming… If people don’t get out of the whole hypnotic state they are in by the whole 9-5 job or binge watching some pointless show and realize shit we are all fucked… I hate the fact my daughter has to live in the world we all know… The world is gone to shit real quick I encourage all to actually learn about the new world order… Soon enough our freedoms will be controlled by the governments… NOT THE WAY IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE!

6 Likes

Agreed, but I believe it’s the left that will be creating said new world orders and also they will be the one to enslave us and remove our rights. We will all be identical to China. I dont think anyone will see it coming.

4 Likes

It’s right in our faces

1 Like
1 Like

Nah I believe that he was a puppet being used by the left, no other time in history has the left fallen into line with another president, just remember it’s not who’s in charge its who is in Congress controlling the laws that has the real power, and when you look at the votes on propositions bills and laws passed by W. you will see a surprising amount of support from the left including from Pelosi and Schiff and all the other Republican hating left. That’s what right in front of our faces but we fail to see it.

2 Likes

Just making a point my bro… This is what they do

2 Likes

Point being there is billions of people on this planet select few know the truth… We change control on masses then maybe we have a chance for this world to survive… There is already terraforming technology

3 Likes

I agree. 100%

3 Likes