Gelato, apple runtz, raindow runtz

After saving up money in a travel trailer, i just bought a home. Now i have room for my hobby! I dug out all my equipment and seeds from storage and acquired 5 cones. Heres what we got:
Gelato from ilgm.( seeds from a mother that went hermie.)
Apple runtz and rainbow runtz(cloned)
Started them off first couple weeks using bottles water. Now I am using tap water left out for days. Ph’d to 7.5 ish because of a cheap ph tester im not 100% its the most accurate. 2 tsp. FF grow big to 2.5 gal bucket.
Im trying to be mindful not to overwater. So far its been a quarter water bottle every other day to 3 days. But i still get wilted leaves right after watering.
70-78 °F
49-60%
Please feel free to give me any tips or make suggestions as i will take any criticism to get these gals to the finish line! Thanks guys glad to be back.

15 Likes

Here they are happy

13 Likes

looking good and great to hear you have a place to grow :star_struck:

11 Likes

@nwnative nice line up there and glad you got your own place to grow

9 Likes

Any idea when should i transplant these clones to 5 gal.?
Had them for 2 weeks, not sure when they were clipped.
Lots of new growth. Seem healthy.

10 Likes

A couple days after you see the roots at the bottom holes, water then wait for everything to equalize then transplant.

Marty

10 Likes

Awsome. Seems easy enough. Glad i waited, thanks

10 Likes

So far so good with all the runtz. New growth starting to take off and everybody took well to their food. Started a tiny bit of lst with the apple runtz to allow the rest of the plant to catch up. No visible roots yet, i see stuff that look like it could be tips of some but pretty sure its just soil matter lol. So their staying for now.

7 Likes

Im thinking of topping the Gelatos’ soon. Maybe next week. What do you guys think? Too soon? Gotta keep em short enough for the tent.

11 Likes

They look gorgeous.

8 Likes

gets my vote :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thanks guys. Just moved the runtz to their own tent. Now everyone has room. Getting the same environment shouldnt be too hard because i got a second set of the same lights in a same size tent. Humidity has been really tricky trying to get dialed in. Im just keeping them full of water. Same Exhaust fan just ran ducting between the two and turned up the fan speed. Walls still suck in on both.

8 Likes

Is that Gelato OG Kush? If so they are real high in Indica, which is a shorter stockier plant, I would let them grow awhile. If you get good seed real good stuff!!

Marty

6 Likes

The runtz wont become a runt lol I’d veg for 6-7weeks for better flower nodes. Its worth every penny the extra 2 weeks in veg. How long have you vegged for?

5 Likes

Im not sure i got the original seeds from ilgm. I cant remember if it mentioned this in the description but the name is just Gelato. Probably the beefiest strain ive grown so far!

6 Likes

Ive had them goimg on three weeks. Not sure when they were clipped though

6 Likes

I got to stoned last night, i fell asleep and left the bath running.
Luckily i was so high i forgot to turn the boiler on lol
Lucky escape, i could of flooded my house. Thank god for the drainage holes in the bath.
Phew…the bath was left running for 7hrs.

6 Likes

Gelatos ive grown have been short and thicc, its a good strain to tents

8 Likes

Whoa! Were you dreamin about waterfalls? :laughing: thats too funny especially since there wasnt any damage. Luckily

7 Likes

I fell asleep beside the fire. I thought I’d rest my eyes for a few minutes when the bath was running amd fell asleep didnt i lol :upside_down_face: was lucky, could of turned out worse.

6 Likes