Gelato, apple runtz, raindow runtz

That’s where I got my Gelato from, real good smoke.

I think I still have a few seeds left. But one thing is for sure I have WAY too many seeds lol.

Marty

6 Likes

That’s called an overflow and that is exactly what it’s intended to do, keep you from flooding the house lol. Your gas bill will reflect it though running hot water that long. But like you said better than a flood.

Marty

7 Likes

Looking very nice indeed!

Marty

7 Likes

Aww well dang if you ever want some more ive been trying to trade some of mine. I dont have enough room to run through them anytime soon lol

6 Likes

You might want to wait till you grow them out before you trade them off. I have friends that still want to smoke the Gelato when they come over and I grew it I think over 3 years ago, have had some in the freezer in jars all this time.

Marty

6 Likes

This looks concerning. Think it looks like a pollen sack?

5 Likes

How are these looking so far? Anyone see any deficiencies ?

7 Likes

They are looking great!

6 Likes

Just found a thripe…sprayed some incectial soap and neem oil. Any tips on getting control of this before it destroys everything?

5 Likes

This is perfect. Remember that while Neem oil is all natural, there is a dispute going on whether it’s harmful to humans or not. But even if it isn’t, it’ll make your buds smell bad and taste horrible. Anyway, as long as you’re in veg it shouldn’t be a problem.

Keep spraying the soap, this kills on contact, so if you continue doing this you should be getting control of them. Diatomaceous earth is very sharp on a microscopic level, sprinkling this on top of the soil should help kill a few as well as they’ll literally cut themselves to death whilst crawling over it. But I haven’t used it myself.

Edit: Oh and another thing, maybe the most important even to prevent em: try to keep your tent closed as much as possible and the room your tent sits in clean. And don’t bring in other crops in the tent either… Practice this and they won’t find the way to your plants as easy anymore. Not saying ur dirty :rofl: Just fyi xxx

:v: :monkey:

7 Likes

Thank you for the great info. My first mistake was bringing those clones in the same tent as the others. Without a more thorough inspection. I figure id save money on energy by using one tent.lesson learned. Im hoping i caught it in time before it becomes a problem. Ive already lost an entire tent once before because of pests. I am being wayyyy cleaner this time through. Everything was cleaned thoroughly fans humidifiers too. I’d almost consider just cutting my losses with this one i dont want to deal with that chaos lol. But well see

8 Likes

So far the soap seems to be keeping them away. Found 2 yesterday and cant find any today. Wouldn’t be surprised if they are still there though so ill just make a routine of it.

7 Likes

Everything is looking good! Slowly upping the nutes. Adding Fulvic acid and the ff that had worm casting mix.
Still not seeing any roots. So im waiting to transplant. Gelato is doing awsome as expected. Stout stems with good color leaves. And i havent seen any pests since the treatment. So far so good :+1:

7 Likes

Looks good from here, thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

yikes it got cold in the grow room! Caught it at 58 before i was able to refill the propane. Thats what i get for not checking on them yesterday :unamused: :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Week 5 getting the heat in check finally

12 Likes

I feel your pain :frowning: your plants look good :slight_smile:

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

8 Likes

Weeks 6 and i want to flip them into flower lol. Going to wait two more weeks. Just got my rootwise bio phos in. Cant wait to give it a try.

11 Likes

Its Amazing!

9 Likes

Day 1 12/12 light cycle for 3 of the first Gelato. Other 2 have a couple more weeks. Transplanted all the clones unto their permanent home. Going to let them veg a couple more weeks as well.

9 Likes